Chapter 4- Meeting Vic and Mike Fuentes And Kellin Quinn Is Fun!

Word count: 2285

:. Kellin Quinn's POV .:

"Hey Vic, wanna go see All Time Low? I hear Black Veil Brides are already there!" I asked Vic, the lead singer of Pierce The Veil.

"Sure, I've been wanting to hang out!" He exclaimed, pulling a shirt on. I was in the PTV tour bus. We walk over to the ATL tour bus because it was only a few streets away. When we got there I knocked on the door.

A wave of confusion washes over us as we heard a female voice shout, "I'll get it!" When the door opened, a very cute girl with dyed ends and strangely coloured eyes stood there.

"Who is it?!" I heard Alex shout from the back of the bus.

"It's Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn!" She shouted back.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you, I'm Crystal Wolf! I guess I'm Rian's daughter, 'cause he adopted me." She explained, jumping out of the bus gracefully, with her hand out. Vic shook her hand, then I did the same.

"Come on in, guys!" She exclaimed, jumping back into the bus, again, gracefully, us following her.

"So, what brings you guys to our bus?" She asked, glancing behind her to us.

"Eh, we just wanted to hang out." I explained.

"Fair enough." She shrugged. We finally reached the nine boys in the back room, playing what looked to be 'Black Ops: team death match', offline and no bots. It looked like it was Alex + Jack vs Ashley + Andy.

"Go Jalex!" Crystal shouted.

"What about us, Crystal?" Ashley whined.

"Go Andley!" She shouted while laughing.

"Wooh!" Jack shouted as he and Alex won.

"Me next!" Crystal shouted, grabbing a controller.

"I'm on Crystal's team!" CC shouted, also grabbing a controller.

"Me and Kellin versus you guys!" Vic exclaimed, grabbing two controllers and passing me one.

"Me and CC are gonna kick your butts!" Crystal shouted.

"Bring it on Crystal!" I shouted back. The match began, and I was surprised that Crystal got the first kill... Me being the victim.

"Timber!" Crystal shouted as my character's body fell lifelessly to the ground.

The game ended and the score was five thousand to two thousand and seven hundred. Crystal - thirty five kills, five deaths. CC - fifteen kills, twenty two deaths. Me - twelve kills, twenty none deaths. Vic - fifteen kills, twenty one deaths.

"Fuck, you're good Crystal!" Vic exclaimed.

"Yeah! Gimme five!" CC said to Crystal, as they high fived.

Several more games were played before I asked who wanted food.

"Pie!" Jack exclaimed.

"Who else wants pies?" I asked. Everyone raised their hand.

"So that's twelve meat pies then." I said.

"I'll come with, I needa get out of this bus for a bit." Crystal said, standing up.

Since I was next to the door I just got up and opened it, but since Crystal was on the other side of the room she had to jump over the lumps of bodies we call friends. She almost made it but tripped over Andy's legs. She landed on Vic, her head above his chest, hair covering her face, arms on either side of his chest, inline with her head, and knees on either side of his hips, Vic blushing.