Chapter 5- Making A Video And Meeting New People Is Fun!

Word count: 1666

:. Crystal's POV .:

When I got back to the bus I saw CC hugging Jack and thought I could mess about, so I put on a fake sad expression.

"H-how could you, CC! I th-thought we had s-something special!" I exclaimed then hugged the closest person to me, which turned out to be Andy, and pretended to cry into his chest.

"I'm sorry but Jack doesn't leave me to go on walks!" CC exclaimed, going along with it.

"A-at least I have you, r-right Andy?" I asked him, then mouthed 'play along'.

"You'll always have me Crystal!" He exclaimed then hugged me back. Someone better be filming!

Alex decided to step in, saying, "B-but Jack, what about J-Jalex?"

"I'm sorry Alex, but CC is a way better hugger than you." Jack replied.

"Th-then who do I have?" Alex asked. I looked around for a partner for Alex and notice Zack was filming the whole thing on his phone.

"You have Kellin!" I exclaimed, choosing at random. Alex then bounded over to Kellin and they hugged each other.

"No! Kellin's mine!" Vic shouted and pulled them apart. It suddenly became a fight over who got Kellin. I think I'm the only one who noticed Mike slinking up behind Kellin.

"Kellin, watch out!" I exclaimed, but it was too late. Mike grabbed Kellin from behind and pulled him out the door.

He slammed it shut before shouting threateningly from the other side, "Give me what I want and you get Kellin back alive!"

"Whatever you want, we'll give it to you!" Vic replied loudly.

"What I want isn't an it, what I want is a she!" He shouted back. My eyes went wide and I did my best to suppress my laughter.

Andy played his part, replying, "Y-you want Crystal?" Just loud enough for Mike to hear.

"Yes!" He shouted back.

"Give Crystal to him! I want my Kelly back!" Vic exclaimed. Andy just shook his head. Vic suddenly grabbed my arm and pushed me out the door to Mike.

"Hey, thanks for putting some more drama into the video!" I whispered to him.

"Video?" He questioned. "Yeah, Zack's been filming the whole thing on his phone." I replied.

"Okay, wanna watch some TV?" He asked.

I nodded and we walked to the lounge room, which was at the front of the bus. We turned it on and Nowhere Boys was playing. (I have no idea if this show is aired anywhere other than Australia)

After a few more shouts were heard from the back, it went quiet. I turned the TV off so I could hear what was going on better. All I could hear was the shuffling of feet, then suddenly the back room's door burst open.

"Let's leave the bus, more drama." I whispered to Mike.

He nodded and we quietly left the bus. We ended up walking to the PTV tour bus.

"Dude, can I stay over night?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." He replied. Fuck yeah, sleepover.

When we walked in, Jaime and Tony were on the couch watching Nowhere Boys.

Tony was the first to notice us and asked, "Hey, Mike, who's this?" Which in turn made Jaime notice our existence.

"This is Crystal, the girl Vic was talking about." Mike explained.