Chapter 3- It's Black Veil Brides!

Word count: 1141

:. Jack's POV .:

The next day I woke up to find everyone awake but me. I put on clothes and walked to the lounge room. Everyone was talking, Rian to Zack and Alex to Crystal.

"So, since we're already living on the tour bus, the tour must start soon right?" Crystal asked curiously.

"Yeah, it starts in one week." Alex answered.

"I can't wait to meet the crew!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, we have a few new people so I'm pretty excited, too." I said, joining the conversation.

"Anyone hungry?" Crystal asked.

"Yes." I said, standing up.

"Leggo get food then!" She exclaimed happily, walking to the kitchen. I walked in to find her looking through the fridge.

I finally take in what she's wearing, which is dark blue pajama pants and a black tank top. She has also dyed a strip of her fringe red, the same colour as the red contacts she's wearing at the moment.

"So, watcha want for breakfast?" She asked me.

"Pancakes!" I shouted, ripping my eyes away from her body.

"Okay, so, two pancakes each?" She asked, turning to me.

"Yeah, thanks C!" I exclaimed, trying out her new nickname, which actually sounded pretty cool.

"C? Is that my new nickname." She asked.

"Yeah! Do ya like it?"

"Yeah, it's cool." She replied with a small smile.

After a few minutes Crystal said, "The pancakes are ready!"

"Thanks C, they look delicious!" I was slightly drooling but I don't care.

"Stop drooling and eat!" She laughed, putting maple syrup on her pancake.

We both bit into our pancakes at the same time. We also both moaned in pleasure at how good it tasted at the same time. She then burst into laughter about how insync we were.

"That was so creepy!" She exclaimed, still laughing.

"Stop laughing and enjoy the goddamn pancake!" I told her.

"Okay, geez man." She replied, then finished her pancake in three seconds flat.

"Holy fuck! How fast did you eat that?!" I exclaimed, shocked.

"Eh, I was hungry." She then washed her plate and put it away.

"I'm gonna go get changed and go for a walk. Tell the boys for me, will ya?" She asked me.

"Yeah, sure, bye!"

"C'ya!" She waved, walking to the beds. I walked back into the lounge room.

"Crystal's going out for a walk, she'll be back later." I told them, getting a synchronized 'okay' from them.

:. Crystal's POV .:

I'd been walking for about ten minutes and had reached the beach! I lied down, using my elbows to prop half my body up a bit.

Nobody was here so all I could here was the greenish blue waves crashing down softly on the thin, soft, white sand and seagulls flying over head, squawking softly every so often. It was perfect. That is until five noisy boys came running down the beach.

As they came closer I noticed they weren't just any boys. Can you guess who? Well I'll just tell you, it was...

Black Veil Brides!

They, for some unknown reason, started walking in my direction. I decided to ignore them, closed my eyes and laid back on the sand, as I listened to their footsteps nearing.

As they neared me I overheard some of their conversation.

"Maybe she'll know where the All Time Low tour bus is!" A voice I recognized as CC's said.

"You really think a random girl, who probably doesn't listen to All Time Low, on the beach, would know where the tour bus is, let alone talk to random strangers?" A deep voice, Andy, asked him.

I decided to but into their conversation then and said, "Actually, I love All Time Low, as well as your band, I do know where the tour bus is, and you guys aren't random strangers, 'cause, like I said, I listen to your music. How'd you even end up on the beach?"

They all look shocked for a second, while I was still lying on the sand, with my eyes still closed.

Someone muttered, "Crappy fanfic," in reply to my question.

Andy spoke up, "Cool, lead the way, Miss..." He trailed off.

"Crystal Wolf." I replied, standing up and holding my hand out for him to shake, which he gladly did.

"Good to meet you, Crystal. So, care to show us to the tour bus?" He asked politely.

"It's this way, come on." I said, turning around, walking off, the guys following me.

We finally got there and I could tell the boys were surprised when I opened the door and shouted, "Hey, guys, Black Veil Brides are here to see ya!" And walked in.

I heard Jack shout, "Cool!" Then he was suddenly standing in front of me.

"Hey, Crystal, did you have a good walk?" He asked me.

"Yeah, then I had to help these five idiots find the tour bus." I said, and walked passed him to the lounge room.

"Hey, Alex, Black Veil Brides are here if you wanna talk to them." I said, sitting on the spot next to him.

"Thanks, Crystal." He replied, got up and walked to the boys. I laid down on my side, on the couch, and watched TV, which turned out to be Doctor Who!

As I was watching Doctor Who, someone came in, lifted my legs up, sat down, then put my legs back on their lap.

"Hey Crystal." I heard Andy's deep voice greet.

"Sup, Andy?" I asked him, still facing the TV.

"I was wondering, how do you know All Time low?" He asked, curiously.

"Well, you see, I guess I'm Rian's daughter, 'cause he adopted me." I explained

"Oh, what happened to your parents? If you don't mind me asking." He asked politely.

"Well, they were..." I sighed quietly then continued, "They were murdered by these guys, when I was four, because they owed the guys' boss money." I explained.

"Well, you have me and the rest of Black Veil Brides and All Time Low looking after and protecting you now." He spoke in a caring tone.

"Thanks Andy, that means a lot to me!" I said, smiling brightly at him.

I turned my attention back to Doctor Who and realised it was the Ninth Doctor and he was defeating the Slitheen family in this episode.

"Fuck yeah!" I shouted, jumping to a stand with my hands in the air, "I love this episode!"

Andy laughed behind me and I quickly calmed down, sitting back down.

A/N Hey! Thanks for reading my story! It means a lot to me! I kinda make up the story as I go so I'm sorry if it seems a bit boring. I'll try to make it more interesting! I already know how I'm gonna make the climax, just need fill in bits and pieces in between.

MWA HA HA TIS I AGAIN

Peace out guys!

-nobodyinparticular98