Hey, it's the girl who cursed my wiener.

Start from the beginning

        I rolled my eyes, turning to her. "I'm guessing you have a suggestion?"

        "Of course," she answered enthusiastically. Grunting, I gestured for her to get on with it. "We're gonna sneak onto the cruise."

        I turned to stare at her, trying to decipher if she was crazy. "Why would we do that?" I found myself asking even though I really didn't want to know the answer.

        "You need to make sure that the jackass doesn't put his hands on your future wife and I need to make sure he doesn't hurt my best friend, yet again." I sighed patiently, shaking my head.

        "First off: she won't be my wife, no one will, because I'm never getting married and second: leave me alone," I gave her a fake smile and gestured towards the path she'd just taken to get to me. I didn't have time for Nissa and her ridiculous antics.

        "You know it's a couple's cruise right? My mom and dad would always go on that cruise when we were vacationing, when they needed time alone, if you know what I mean," she waggled her eyebrows up and down with a smirk and my eyes widened.

        Bolting up, I offered her a hand. "Get your ass up, we've got some tickets to buy."

        That is how I found myself boarding a cruise for couples while pretending to be Nissa Evan's boyfriend. Kill me now.

        "Names?" a guy dressed in a blue vest, linen pants and black shoes, asked, looking bored out of his mind.

        "Nissa Evans and Ryder Cavanaugh. Ah, we're so excited for this cruise, are we not, sugar-puff?" she answered in the most annoying sing-song voice. It was literally making my ears bleed and Little Ryder shrivel.

        "Yes, we are, ladymuffin," I answered, mustering as much enthusiasm as I could into my voice.

        "See, we haven't woinked in days, 'cause this one's wiener wouldn't come up, ah, such a tragedy, I tell ya'," a southern tang seeped into her voice and I gave her a freaked out look. She elbowed me and I winced, turning to the guy.

        "Well you know how the body works. You go and get little friends down in your cave, the guy down south won't come out to play." I curved my lips into a humorless smile, earning myself a glare from Nissa. I had to admit that the girl's glare was kind of frightening.

         The guy gave us both annoyed looks and gestured for us to get on board. Pulling Nissa forcefully onto the boat, I glared at her as soon as we were out of the guy's sight. "Were you trying to get us caught?"

        She shrugged, throwing her hands up defensively. "Hey, if I'm going to have Ryder Cavanaugh pretend he's my boyfriend, I'm going to have fun with it."

        Glaring at her, I glanced around. "We should split up." 

        "Yeah, sure," she replied and walked away before I could answer. Letting out a breath in frustration, I headed to the end of the yacht, looking for any signs of Casey and the turd. 

        "Ryder Cavanaugh, we meet again." Oh dear god, no! No, no, no, no!

        Dear, God, if you are listening, I will literally stop spreading hair on Oliver's bed to make him think he's a werewolf if you make her disappear into thin air.

        "Fancy finding you here on a couple's cruise." Turning around, I tried to keep my patience in check. Thanks a lot, big guy!

        "Hey, it's the girl who cursed my wiener. Still trying to suck the blood out of unsuspecting idiots, I see," I greeted, giving her a fake smile.