I think I just pissed myself

[Copyright © 2013 The Daredevil]

All rights reserved.

***
Ryder's POV

I walked down the steps in my house and cringed. This had been one of the wildest parties I'd had here, and it was definitely obvious with the mess. Looking around at all the red cups strewn about the living room, I groaned. I couldn't begin to imagine what the rest of the house would look like.

I walked down the rest of the stairs and rolled my eyes when they landed on several hockey players sprawled out on my couch and floor. Walking up to the first one in my way, I nudged him with my foot.

"Hey, dumbass, wake up, it's time to go home," I told him and nudged him once again. He groaned and rolled over, so I nudged him harder. "Get the fuck out or I'll break your legs."

"Alright," he mumbled as he dragged himself off the floor and stumbled out the house. I took a look around the room and groaned. There was way too many of them. Walking over to the table by our coat closet, I pulled the drawer open, revealing just what I was looking for.

I walked back to the living room and stood in the middle, pressing down on the button, I grinned and brought the bullhorn to my lips. "If your ass isn't out of my house by the time I am done speaking, I will fucking kick you out myself, and trust me, it won't be pretty."

I walked towards the kitchen as every person in the living room scrambled out; they all knew I wasn't playing. The last time someone hadn't left my house when I'd told them to, my team and I had stripped him naked, tied his hands behind his back, stuffed a d*ldo in his mouth and left him passed out in front of a mall.

Grabbing some garbage bags, I headed to the living room and began the long tedious process of getting the house cleaned. I had started picking up the trash off the ground, slowly making my way through the house, when my latest lay walked down. Where the hell had she crashed? Not in my bed. I never let any girl stay in my bed; it just gave them false hope.

"Hey, Ryder," she purred as she swayed towards me. I grunted a hey and hoped she'd take a hint and leave. "So I was thinking that maybe we could go get some breakfast..."

"Look, Jenny-"

"Penny, " she corrected with a hurt look.

"Right, you need to go. I made it perfectly clear what was going to happen, last night," I told her as I continued picking up the trash off my living room floor.

"But-"

"But what? Did you think I would change my mind if you gave me head?" I asked her with a bored look. "Go home, drink some water, eat something and forget about me."

"You're an asshole, Ryder." She glared and went to slap me, but I knew the routine already.

I grabbed her hand mid-way. "Not today. You knew what I wanted since the beginning, it's not my fault you think you can change me. Don't want your heart to be broken? Then don't fucking sleep with the one guy that makes it perfectly clear that he just wants sex and he only wants it once with you."

She glared as her eyes filled with tears and I let her hand go. I got back to work and soon heard her leave. I hated when they did that. I always made it perfectly clear to them that I only wanted sex. But they just had to try and make it something else. I didn't want a relationship, I didn't even sleep with a girl twice, did they really think I was going to stick to one girl? Fuck no.

I walked into the kitchen and cringed. What the hell? Why did it smell like urine?

Oh no.

No.