Chapter Eleven.

I slowly awake to the sun rays laying across my closed eyelids, making me squint. I yawn and flip over, blinking my eyes open.

I reach out my arm and unlock my phone, skimming through the notifications. I stop and smile as I see a text from Shawn, opening it.

*Good Morning, beautiful ☺️☀️*

I smile and blush a bit, 'awe'ing to myself quietly.

*Hey Shawn! 😋 How are you? x*

*I'm awesome! Haha.
Hey! Wanna come over to my house later? Mahogany, Matthew, Jacob, and Aaron will be there 🙆*

I smile. *Of course! I'd love to 😊*

*Awesome! See you about 3-ish?*

*Yup!*

~

I place down the curling iron, spraying some hairspray little by little over the wavy curls. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 2:47 PM. I smile and place the phone in my shorts pocket, walking out of my room.

"Hey mom! I'm gonna go hang out with some friends, be back later!" I holler out to wherever she was in the house, grabbing my keys and opening the front door.

I quickly drive to Shawn's house, pulling up and seeing some other cars there as well.

I take the key out of the engine and knock on the front door, admiring his house as I wait.

"Skyler!" Aaron smiles as the door swings open, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey!" I smile brightly and hug him back. We pull away and he leads me into the house, hollering at the others.

"Guys! Skyler's here!" Aaron says as he motions me to walk down to the basement.

"Skyler!" Matthew and Jacob smile, turning their backs from the TV to see me.

My eyes meet Shawn's and I blush a bit, him walking over to me and hugging me tight.

"Hi gorgeous." He mumbled into my shoulder, everyone 'awe'ing. "Hi." I giggle softly, both of us pulling back. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips and I smiled, kissing him back.

"Please don't tell me you guys are gonna be kissy-kissy all day." Matthew teased and Shawn flicked him off and pulled away from my lips, making me laugh.

"Sky!" Mahogany yelled as she walked out of the bathroom, making me smile. "Mahogany!" I run to her and hug her tight.

"I'm so so sorry." I whisper, knowing how ignored she must've felt when I ditched her for that stupid party.

"It's okay, I forgive you." She rubbed my back and I felt as if a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders, sighing in relief.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Jacob asked as we all settled in.

"We can have a movie night? I'll make the popcorn in the popcorn machine." Shawn suggested, making us all nod.

"That sounds fun!" We all agree. We gather up all of the pillows and blankets, laying them down on the floor and couches.

"We should watch 22 Jump Street!" Aaron said as him and the boys looked through the movies, myself & Mahogany sitting on the couch.

"Oh my god Channing Tatum." I moan dramatically, Mahogany laughing.

"He is literally bae. I would let him do so many things to m-" Mahogany started and Jacob interrupted her and shot his head around, raising his eyebrow at her and making everyone laugh.

"So, the actual 22 Jump Street movie for us- and Channing for the ladies?" Matthew joked, making us all laugh harder.

"Sounds good to me!" I laugh, Mahogany agreeing.

After a while once everything was ready, I turned on the movie. I walk back over to Shawn and smile, him opening his arms and smiling at me.

I giggle and climb onto the couch with him, snuggling into his side.

About an hour into the movie, I was about ready to fall asleep until I felt buzz in my pocket. I groan quietly and check my phone, my heart stopping. I quickly panic and apologize to Shawn, untangling myself from his body and getting off of the couch and into the bathroom.

I close the bathroom door and lean against it, sighing as I answer the call.

"Hello?" I answer, trying to talk quietly so they couldn't hear me through the door.

"Hey." Jacks husky voice ran through my ears, making my heart beat fast.

"Jack, I-I can't talk right now." I sigh, pacing around the bathroom.

"I know it's late, but I just wanted to hear your voice, And I really need to talk to you."

"Can't this wait?" I whine quietly, not really wanting to talk to him with my boyfriend literally in the same place.

"One minute, please." He begged, making me roll my eyes. "Make it quick." I say, sitting on the toilet lid as I fiddle with my nails.

"Well, I've been thinking.."

"And?" I say quite annoyingly, wanting to get out of the bathroom and cuddle Shawn before they get too worried, and I was missing the movie.

"I know after the party you ran off, and I really hope you're not mad at me. Please, let me take you out. It doesn't even have to be a date- I just want to talk to you. I really like you, and I don't want to loose you.."

Right as those words came out of his mouth I felt immediate guilt. Why is this happening?

"Where's Skyler?" I heard Matt ask Shawn, making me panic.

"Look Jack. I really have to go." I say and try to rush him off of the line, but he wasn't budging.

"So is that a yes?" He asked hopefully, making me sigh.

"..Fine." I give in, knowing I would. I quickly say goodbye and hang up, slipping the phone back in my pocket and walk out of the washroom as if nothing happened.

"There you are." Shawn smiled as I walked back to the couch, snuggling up to him and letting out a slight sigh.

"You okay?" He hummed tiredly as he played with my hair, making me cuddle closer.

"Yup.. Everything is just fine." I say quietly, shaking the memory out of my head mentally and shutting my eyes.

I just wanted to forget that Jack ever happened, and that he never came into my life. I never asked for this, nor do I know how to deal with this correctly. I don't want to break someone's heart, but there was a voice telling me that it's the only option at this point. I just didn't know who it was going to be, and I really don't want to find out.