Chapter Seven.

I smooth out my dress, sighing as I look at my appearance. My hair was curled, and I was wearing the dress I got yesterday. I felt pretty proud of my appearance, my heels making me a bit taller.

"Woah, where do you think your going?" My mom snapped as she entered my room. "To a party..? I told you last night, remember?"

Her eyebrows raised up, shaking her head.

"You were drunk, weren't you." I sigh out and roll my eyes. "Well I-"

"Whatever mom. I'm leaving. See you later." I say quietly and shake my head, grabbing my purse with my phone and slipping past her and walking down the stairs.

"When will you be back?" She hollered after me as I opened the door.

"Why does it matter? You're just gonna get fucking drunk again and forget everything." I slam the door and climb into my car. I begin to think about my father, about how much of an asshole he was to me and my mother.

Right about then that's when they both started to heavily drink, and they would fight every single night. Then, one day he just packed up all of his things and left. Only being 8 at the time and not having a dad really hurt, especially when most of the time he was yelling at me so it really didn't feel like he loved me at all.

I snap out of it as I feel a tear hit my cheek. I hadn't even realized I was crying. I let out a breath and wipe under my eyes carefully, trying not to smudge my makeup.

I start the engine and follow the directions to the address, listening to the radio to clear my mind a bit.

Once I arrive it is already packed, so I park along the side of the road. I suck in a deep breath, grabbing my small purse and exiting my jeep.

I slowly walk up to the house and I'm in complete awe, the home looking like a castle. It was huge.

I make my way into the house, it even more crowded than the outside. I try and push myself to the kitchen, it thankfully not being over-populated.

"Hey! Skyler! You made it!" Sam pretty much slurred, walking over to me.

"Yeah.." I trail off, sighing.

"We're all in the back if you wanna come out." He smiled, me nodding. His eyes trailed down my body, staring at my curves. He came closer and I leaned back on the counter, my eyebrow raising.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him, my hand on his chest.

"Just enough, baby." He said quietly, smirking. It took me a second to realize what he meant, but it clicked once he started to ever so softly kiss my neck.

"Sammy stop," I say breathlessly. "You don't know what you're doing." I push him off and he stumbles back.

"C'monnn." He drags, pouting. "No." I say finally, pushing his lip back in with my thumb. He huffs and I try not to laugh.

"Let's go outside, hopefully the fresh air will knock some sense into you." I start to walk out and he follows lazily.

"Aye! Skyler!" Taylor announces making everyone turn their heads, the nervous feeling back in my stomach.

"Hello gorgeous." Jack G smiles as I take a seat next to him, a blush appearing on my cheeks. "Hi.."

"You look really nice." Nash complimented, leaning back in his seat.

"What, no rude comment about how it's too short?" I flick my eyebrow up, a smile spreading across his lips as he shrugged, downing the liquid in the red plastic cup.

"I think it's sexy." Taylor smirked as he ruffled his hair, my eyes rolling and letting out a sarcastic 'thanks.'

"We were just playing truth or dare if you'd care to join." Jack J smiled, chugging the rest of the beer in the glass bottle.

"Umm.. Okay." I sigh, knowing that if I didn't stay with them I'd probably end up getting lost in the crowd.

Right then we spot Ashley stumbling her way to us, a half smile on her lips.

"Hey guys." She mumbled as she plopped in a seat right of Jack G, my eyes narrowing.

"Hey." They all said back, myself almost gagging as I saw her outfit. She had on a black lace push-up bra, and even with that she had no boobs at all. She also had on some black cut up shorts, fishnet leggings going down to her ankles, where she topped it off with an ugly pair of heels. I catch myself about to honestly laugh at how slutty she looked, my head shaking as I looked at the floor.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Taylor started, Sam volunteering. I began to loose interest a little bit into the game, them all doing worthless dares.

"Jack, it's your turn." Ashley smirked at him, my heart racing. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare." He shrugged, running a hand through his hair.

"I dare you to kiss me." Her eyes flicked over to mine, giving me an evil smirk. She wouldn't dare. Anger and jealousy washes through me as I watch them sloppily French kiss, making me want to throw up. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him closer, making me want to punch her right there. After a moment they pulled away, him looking a bit disgusted as he wipped his lips on his shirt.

"Sky, your go." Sam called, my eyes glaring at Ashley.

"Dare." I say immediately, not even waiting for him to ask the question.

"I dare you to make out with Mr. Nash over here." Sam smirked at Nash and my body tingled. I look over at Ashley and she gasped, making me smile.

I made my way over to him, sitting on his lap as I pulled my hair to one side. I smashed my lips on his, draping my arms over his shoulders as our tongues fought. My hand pulled his hair as his hands gripped my ass, purposely moaning softly to get Ashley's attention.

"Okay I said make out not have sex.. But either's fine." I pull back slowly and catch my breath, his head tilting back as he ran a hand through his hair. "That was fun." He smirked. I bit my lip and tried not to blush as I got off of him, returning to my seat.

"Ugh!" Ashley groaned loudly, jumping out of her seat and stormed over to me. "Listen you, you worthless piece of shit. You better stay away, or it will only be a matter of time before I ruin you." I scoff and roll my eyes, laughing.

"Yeah okay, maybe you should learn how to actually put on full clothing before you think you can talk to me like you're some big and tuff dip shit." I heard 'ooh's coming from the guys and she gasped, groaning out in frustration and running off. I smiled confidently and waved, yelling out a smart 'bye sweetie.' What an asshole.

~

(A/N: Oooohhhhhh.. 😨 Things are getting pretty crazy! I cannot wait to get to the upcoming chapters 😍 You guys are gonna love it! xo

One more thing! I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I've been planning to 😭 School's starting up again and I really need to stay focused. I promise I'll try my hardest to keep updating this story, I hope you all understand 😞

I love you guys so much, thank you for the feedback! Muuaahhhh xx)