Someone catches and pulls my hair back as I begin to heave up the water. Once I am done, I mutter a thank you a Pollux helps me to my feet. Though, he keeps a steadying hand on my back. I look around and notice how calm it is. And that both Mr. D and Apollo have joined us on the beach and both are staring at Lia, in fact everyone is staring at her. Well at the symbol above her head.

A Green Trident.

I turn tp Pollux, "Well, Poseidon picked a dramatic moment didn't he?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Turns out, Poseidon picks the most dramatic moment he can before he claims someone. For Percy it was just after he won capture the flag and healed himself in water; For Lia, it was just as she controlled the water around me and our resident Gods showed up, 'scaring' Pontos away.

Now all camp counselors, as well as Lia, Rachel, and I, sit around the ping pong table in dry clothes. We all sit there silently processing what just happened when Mr. D breaks the silence. with a grunt, "Are we just going to sit here and stare at each other? 'Cause if so I am out," and he vanishes from sight.

Rachel reluctantly stands up, "Alright let's start from the top. I spoke a prophecy. For those who have not heard it here it is.

The secret that has been kept has put as all at risk

You must face the sea and keep it brisk

No more than five but no less than three

If they fail the earth will be free

That's all there was to it."

"That does not give us much information. How can Gaea be brought back we killed her, twice. And what does that have to do with Leo?"

I clear my throat, "Pontos is holding him hostage. Him and some girl. I think her name was Cleo?" I pause for a second running through a list of all 'C' names I know. "No it was Calypso? Anyways, he wants this group of demigods to go to him. Somehow Gaea contacted him before we killed her."

"If Leo is in trouble I am definitely going on the quest." Jason looks around the room like he is waiting for anyone to argue.

Piper nods her head in agreement, "I am going to. Maybe my charmspeak will come in handy against Pontos."

Lia mutters something and I turn to her. "Speak up. no one here is going to stab you for speaking." 

I hear the twins snicker, "Except for Clarisse." 

Lia sighs, "I had a dream about this. I think I know where Pontos is."

"Think? Thinking you know where he is is not very helpful!" Clarisse growls at her.

I narrow my eyes, "You need to watch yourself. There is no need to snap at her."

Clarisse opens her mouth to yell at me but Chiron clears his throat. "What did you see in your dream?"

"An Island. We'd have to go by boat, but I am sure that I could get us there." Lia says this with a determined look in her eyes.

Chiron nods, "Alright then you should go." Chiron then looks at me, "Celeste would also be a fine addition to your quest." 

Chiron gives me a long hard look and I can tell that he is thinking that the line about the secret is referring to me. I repress a grimace, "As long as that is okay with you three."

Piper smiles, "The more the merrier." 

"Well that makes Four. That leaves one spot open. And since you will be taking a boat-"

"I don't think that there should be a fifth person!" I shout out. The rest of the table gives me a look like I am mad. I mean I am but Pollux was about to recommend Percy to go on this trip. "I mean, the more demigods that are in one place the more monsters. That's why traditionally there is supposed to be three people."

"Yes but You will be traveling by boat. Don't you think that Percy should go?" Travis asks, him and his brother giving me a look like i have grown two heads.

I spare a glance at Percy, trying to see where she stands on this but he is unreadable. Annabeth on the other hand has her lips pressed together. I sigh, "I see your point but we already have two Big Three children that is going to get us a lot of attention. Besides, He should stay to protect the camp. As you pointed out, he controls water. he could defend the camp."

I look back at Percy and bite my lip. He is staring at the table with a blank expression. I immediately feel guilt. It is ultimately his decision and here I am trying to take it away from him. Back at my house, Percy seemed to dread going on this quest but I know if we asked him instead of talking about him like he wasn't here, he would say yes. Even if he didn't want to. Even if Annabeth wasn't going. Because that's the type of person Percy is."

I rub my face, "Why don't we let Percy decide? But let's worry about this in the morning. We need to rest and pack for the quest. What time should we look at leaving?"

Jason, metaphorically, steps up to the podium that I back away from. "How about eleven we meet at the big house."

After agreeing we all head off to our cabins for the night.

Hey guys I hope that everyone is staying safe during this time. I wish you all well and hopefully you all are keeping yourselves occupied during the practice of social distancing. Hopefully this will pass soon. Be safe and thank you for reading!