"Should I shoo him away?" I slightly nodded. "Okay. We will talk about this later young lady."

Dad was always protective about us. He makes sure that he knows our problems. "Okay. Don't be harsh on him dad. Just..tell him to go home and I don't want to see him."

"As you wish. But I can't promise that." I heard him go downstairs. I looked outside the window and saw dad talking to him.

"I just wanted to talk to your daughter. I just wanted to explain something. Please.." I heard him say.

"My daughter said she doesn't want to see you. You can go home now or I'm gonna have to do it the hard way."

"Mr. Kim, it'll be quick. I won't cause any harm. I just want to explain to Jennie. I made a mistake to her and I don't want her to be mad at me. Please, just this once sir."

"Go home." Taehyung suddenly kneeled in front of him.

"Please.. I just wanted to fix our friendship. Give me a chance to see her." I was shocked to see dad grab Taehyung's shirt and punched him.

"I said you can't see her! Is that hard to understand?!" He threw another punch making Taehyung fall on the ground. "Get lost kid."

"S-sir please.." He was forcing his self to stand.

"Taehyung stop." Dad's gonna keep hurting him if he keeps fighting back. I thought I made it clear that he shouldn't be so harsh. If anyone has the shortest patience in this family, it's dad.

"I'm warning you kid. If you keep going back in my house, you'll never see the light again. If Jennie says she doesn't want to see you, stay away."

"Sir-" Dad punched him again.

"I said get lost!!" Taehyung slowly stood up.  I thought he's gonna leave but he ran towards the gate and tried to go in.

"Jennie-ya!!"

"You really won't obey me will you?!" Dad pulled him back pushed him to the ground. He once again fell but he kept standing up.

"Mr. Kim.." He said, panting. "Just this once, p-please. I beg you sir." He has bruises all over his body. I can't believe I want to help him so badly right now.

"Leave or I'm gonna call the cops." He suddenly turned to my window and saw me.

I saw him mouth my name. He looks so helpless. "No. Don't pity him." I sat back on my bed. "He deserves this. Let him be Jennie."

--

A U T H O R

Taehyung went to Sooyoung's house and knocked. "Sooyoung?" She quickly opened the door. The girl didn't look as happy as before especially seeing Taehyung's state. She knows where he came from so she didn't have to ask. "Can we talk?"

"Of course." She let him in. "What is it about? If this is about your friends.. I believe we talked about them. I'm sorry if I made you feel like that. You know my situation Tae. I'm not gonna-"

"I know and I understand. I'll try to talk to them. I hope they'll hear me out. Even if Jennie's dad will keep pushing me away.. I'll do everything for her to talk to me."

"Like I said. I'm sorry if I made you choose and I'm sorry for being so selfish. If you need me to explain everything in front of them, I will. I'm sorry if you lost them because of me. I'll help you bring them back with all I can before I go. I didn't want to ruin your life like this."

"It's fine. You can rest. I'll be the one to explain to them. You have be strong as possible."

--
Author's Note:

Next chapter is Sooyoung's POV!! I think you guys are gonna need it😉