Chapter 1: Tharn?

"You are a disgrace to this family"
"You did not just ruin my reputation but to the whole family"
"From now on, you are my son no more"
"Such a disappointment"

With a scream and sweat running down his face, Mew woke up and abruptly sat down on his bed, clutching his chest, feeling his heart beat so fast.

His boyfriend came running to the bedroom because of the sudden scream, "Love, what happened?". He sat down beside Mew and wiped his face with his gentle hands allowing him to calm down first. Mew finally looked at him after spacing out and hugged him tight. "Another nightmare?", his boyfriend asked worriedly. The other didn't utter any words and just nodded wanting to feel the warmth of his boyfriend.

There was a comfortable silence between them with Mew's fast breathing slowing down until, "I'm sorry Gulf. Where you just cooking?", Mew asked noticing his boyfriend's apron. Gulf broke their hug, gently caressing his hair and smiled sweetly, "I just finished making breakfast. I was about to wake you up". Mew sighed and looked straight at Gulf's eyes, "I hurt you again. I'm sorry", "No matter how many times you hurt me, I will always be here and continue loving you. Remember that. You have me", the other male caressed Mew's cheeks with both of his hands to let him feel his love. Mew finally smiled and got off the bed, "I'm gonna go shower"

Gulf's POV

My eyes followed Mew until he closed the bathroom door. I waited until I heard the shower went on before going back to the kitchen and gloomily sat down in the dining table.

There goes Mew's nightmare again and everytime it happens, I would get hurt because I think that I'm not enough for his nightmares to go away, maybe that's why Mew would always apologize. I honestly wanted it to stop but how can I stop it. I already did everything, I let him go to a psychiatrist and I was always there whenever he had a nightmare and panic attacks but it's never enough. It would worry me each time.

I clasp my hands together, feeling my tears gathering and to prevent it from falling, I hurriedly closed my eyes not wanting Mew to see my tears. I really hate seeing Mew like this, I know that he feels like he's not worth it but he is the best thing that ever happened to me and I have to make sure that I will let him know that.

Breaking my thoughts was a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw my boyfriend all freshen up. "Are you okay?", he asked, sitting down in front of me with worry written all over his face. "I'm just ... thinking. Don't worry about me. Why don't we eat? I cooked your favorite breakfast". I sat up and put our food on the table and started digging in.

After our breakfast, I got ready for work and he got ready for his internship. I already graduated with a bachelor's degree in Sports Science and Mew is already on his last year as an Industrial Engineering student. Even though we are the same age, I graduated first because Mew actually was a Political Science student in the Philippines, but he transferred here in Thailand to pursue his dreams. Now, I started as a coach for the football team to where Mew is studying and also where I graduated at.
"You ready?", I looked at Mew fixing his tie in front of the mirror. Mew looked at me as I asked and revealed his crooked tie. I chuckled and went on to fix his tie for him. "There. Handsome as ever", I smiled and kissed his cheek. I dropped off Mew to the company he is having internship at and I went on to go to the university.

-Time flash-

It is already lunch time and I'm having lunch with my friend, Mild, at a coffee shop just near the university. We were just silently eating when Mild slapped my hand, "Hey, Ai'Gulf, isn't that Mew? what is he doing there?", I turned around and saw ... Mew? On the other side of the street....

Wait......

No, that's not him.

I widened my eyes in realization.

"That's not Mew", I muttered silently but Mild still heard it, "What do you mean?", "That's Tharn", I looked back at my friend.
"Who is that?"
"Mew's twin"
"He has a twin?"

I stayed silent as various things where running in my mind.
Shit. What is he doing here? What if Mew finds out? Or even worse, what if they'll accidentally see each other? This is bad. This is really bad.

"Hey", Mild snapped his fingers close to my face
"Shit, what was that for?"

"You were spacing out. Answer my question. Mew has a twin? I didn't know about that"

"Yeah, I don't know why he's here though. He's supposed to be in the Philippines"

"What's wrong with him being here anyway?"

"It's just that...... Mew isn't that close to his twin"

Mild nodded his head and didn't ask further as he must've noticed my worried face. He knows when to ask questions and when not to which is probably one of the reasons why I like him as a friend. We eventually finished our food and went back to our work.

Even when I'm training right now, I still couldn't brush off Tharn's image. What was he doing here? It's a possibility that he's here for a vacation especially when he already graduated just like me. Yeah, maybe he's here for a vacation, right? I hope.

Shit.

Because of him, I lost my energy.

"GUYS. TRAINING IS OVER. I'LL DISMISS YOU EARLY TODAY. SEE YOU TOMORROW"

"YES COACH"

I gather my things and went home to our apartment. As I was walking towards our apartment, I noticed a man standing in front of our door.
"Excuse me?", I tapped the man's shoulder and he was shocked as he jumped a little. I finally saw his face and..

"Tharn?"

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you like the first chapter. 

I've been writing stories in my laptop but this is my first time to actually publish it so I really hope it's okay. 

I'll be updating every week :) So see you *waves*