REVEAL AND FIRST PLACE

Start from the beginning

She chuckled at his stutter and the embarrassment on his face.

Nemuri: Hehehe... that's great to hear... now good luck out there...

She then gave him a wink and blew a kiss, that caused his face to be even more red.

Y/n: T-T-Thanks...

Y/n then head back to regroup with his class, where it was then he was informed by someone that it was time for them to all go.

Time skip

Once Present Mic had finished all the classes introduction, everyone were now waiting in front of the stage for any instructions. It was then Midnight (or Nemuri in Y/n's case) walked onto the stage.

A lot of cheers and whistles could be heard from there crowds, with Y/n knowing that they were definitely from most of the men's in the crowds, while all the students and some Heroes were questioning Midnight's choice of costume.

It was then Midnight told them to quiet down, which they all did, and made her announcement for the Students pledge.

Midnight: Representing the students of U.A. is Clas 1-A's Y/n L/n!...

Class 1-A were surprised by this until Izumi reminded them.

Izumi: Well he did achieve the highest score in entrance exam so this should've been obvious...

They did remember how Aizawa did announce that Y/n did indeed achieve the highest score and were happy for him, but their mood change as it was then as Y/n was walking up to the stage was when most of the students from the other classes started yelling in protest.

???: Hey!... why is this guy speaking?!...

???: Yeah!... He's like the weakest 1 in Class 1-A!...

???: Why the hell should it be this guy?!... He doesn't deserve to be a Hero!...

While the crowds were confused why the students were showing resentment towards this particular student, All of Class 1-A and some of the teachers were getting angry of this.

Most of Class 1-A (Inner thoughts): How dare they!...

Once Y/n reached the Mic on the stage, he spoke up.

Y/n: I just wanna say to everyone here that it doesn't matter which class or course you take... when your out there competing, give it everything you got... hold nothing back and show everyone in this stadium and everyone else that's watching at home that you deserve to be here...

He then smirks, which is seen by everyone.

Y/n: That you deserve to be a Hero... now all of you... Go Beyond!!!...

It was then everyone in the audience, Class 1-A and some students who didn't show any hatred towards Y/n yelled out together.

Everyone: PLUS ULTRA!!!...

Soon enough, the audience began cheering for Y/n and everyone in Class 1-A were amazed at his words of encouragement for everyone, despite being disrespected moments ago.

All Might who was watching this smiled and had a thought.

All Might (Inner thoughts): Young Y/n... you've proven to me once again that you have a heroic heart... saying those words of encouragement not just for your class but for all the other students as well... despite being treated with such disrespect not even moments ago... you will become a great Hero, Young Y/n...

He then sees Y/n walked off the stage and return to his class, with his friends all giving him a friendly smile and complementing for the words of encouragement, despite being insulted by other students. It was then a girl from another class walked up to him to compliment his speech.