4

tyler contemplates sending this message to azure. he's been mulling it over for the last three days but has chickened our every single time. he wasn't usually this nervous shooing his shot—hell, he was never nervous—but with azure, he felt different. tyler was usually not one to chase a girl like this—he was the player type, yes, but he believed in love with the right person. he also believed in quick fucks.

he bites the inside of his cheek, deleting the message and tossing his phone next to him. he groans and pushes himself up and off of his bed before going into the bathroom.

he hears his phone ding while he's pissing and he quickly finishes his business, washes his hands, and leaves to retrieve his phone.

a text from one of his many miami broads, leila, lights up his screen.

leila: wyd 😏

tyler: shiiii nothing. let me slide?

leila: always

tyler smirks and pockets his phone. leila's a girl he met not too long ago, at a pool party. tyler was feeling her—she was fine no doubt—but he wasn't ever feeling her for more than an hour, max.

he walks into his closet and pulls off his t-shirt in exchange for a crisp white and a pulls a pair of grey sweats on over his black basketball shorts. then he goes to his dresser and grabs cologne and sprays some on his wrist and tshirt.

tyler grabs a silver chain and clasps it around his neck before grabbing his crisp, white AF1s and heading out of his bedroom into the living room of his condo. he grabs his wallet and keys off the counter and heads out, taking the stairs instead of the elevator because he needs to get his legs right for the season.

the black jeep that he recently bought stands out among the other cars and he makes a beeline for his vehicle. it wasn't hot enough to take the top off, which is surprising for miami at 5 o'clock.

automatically, his phone connects to aux and he clicks shuffle on 'meet the woo' by pop smoke and the intro to hawk em starts blaring through his speakers.

tyler sings along the entire ride over to leilas, his mind on what he was going to do to her when he saw her. but he couldn't help but think about azure at the same time. he wanted to see her, more than he wanted to see leila. yes, leila was attractive, but she didn't have the initial reaction that azure had on him. maybe because she was so easy and willing.

he pulls up to her apartment complex and parks where he always does; around the back so no one notices him.

tyler: let me in

leila: omw!

he leans against the wall by the back door, waiting for leila to come unlock it at let him in. he has to 'sneak' in to come see her, which is why she's always asking to go to his house instead, to which he tells her no every single time. he tells them all no—not a single girl has been to his house before. just his bro's and his family.

a few minutes later, the back door is being pushed open by leila, who beckons him in with a smile. he quickly enters after her and grabs her hand so she can lead him to her apartment. "i've missed you," she says. it's been awhile since they've last seen each other—he's been busy with basketball and other women in different area codes.

"mhm," he says, letting go of her hand and grabbing her by the hips to make up for the fact that he didn't say it back. leila pretends that she doesn't notice that he didn't say it back and lets him kiss her deeply.

they reach her apartment and leila opens the door and they walk through, tyler wasting no time and getting right to what he came here for. he pushes her up against the door and unzips her black hoodie, revealing red lingerie underneath. "all for me?" he murmurs, kissing on her neck.