11

azure leans into the mirror to put on her lashes. sadie and alicia finish straightening their hair. it's halloween, and all of their costumes have been changed. sadie is going as a sexy nurse, alicia as the girl from tomb raider, and azure now as a school girl. she wears a short plaid skirt and too small button up dress shirt that exposes her red bra underneath. she wears white knee-high socks and air forces because one thing about her at parties is she's gon' dance, and she can't do it in heels. and she even put on a red wig to match her bra.

cash shit by megan thee stallion starts playing through alicias portable speakers and sadie says, "this is my shit!" and alicia turns it up. azure grabs her phone and starts recording sadie dancing on her instagram story, alicia and azure hyping her up in the back.

azure takes a few pictures of her costume—mostly for tyler to see—and then gets off her phone to finish her makeup look. she did dark eyeshadow and a red lip. she considered going the 'horror' aspect, but she really hates halloween and anything scary. she just likes to dress up like this.

the song changes to bitchuary by shordie shordie and azure stops what she's doing momentarily to say, "oh shiiiit," and do her dance. she just bounces to the song and lip syncs the words and sadie records their shenanigans.

azure does the finishing touches on her makeup and sprays on some perfume before turning to her friends. "how do i look?"

"turn around for me," alicia says. azure does a slow, dramatic turn for her friends, throwing her ass back at the last second. "i know that's right!" alicia yells. azure flips her hair over her shoulder and looks back at her friends before dropping it low and popping back up. she's about to show her ass again until her theatrics are cut short by her cellphone ringing.

tyler.

he said he's call her after his game, and this is what she's been waiting for all night—besides that party, obviously. she takes a few seconds to smooth down her hair and tell her friends to turn down the music before answering him. she pretends like she's busy doing something, so it looks like she wasn't waiting for him all night. "hey, Z," he says, making her smile. he can only see the side of her for now.

"hi, tyler."

"wass—dayuuum, girl!" he exclaims once she turns and faces the camera. she sticks her tongue out grabs the phone, putting it at different angles just to mess with him. they're not officially dating, and she's not sure what she's call them. they're having fun, for sure, but she knows fun only lasts so long. "you look good, azure." he says, and it must be true because he rarely uses her first name.

"thank you," she says, setting her phone back on the counter and leaning into the camera suggestively. by now, her friends have left the bathroom to give azure time alone with tyler. "look." azure says, turning to the side and tilting her head back slightly and bouncing side to side to make her hair swing. stiff where?

"i'm looking. what you leaving?" he asks, licking his lips. azure turns back to him and grabs her phone as she exits the bathroom. it was 9:45.

azure shrugs. "i dont know, soon, though."

"text me when you get there," tyler says. azure smiles at his concern and promises to do exactly that. she walks into alicias bedroom and sits on the bed and holds the phone at an angle that doesn't have her breasts all in the camera, though that's quite impossible.

"Z, you ready?" sadie asks, coming back into the room. she glances at her phone and smiles at her friend. "is that tyler?" she mouths.

"yeah," azure says to sadie. she looks back at her phone to tell tyler that they're about to leave.