"You are excused." He tells the fat lady. She nods and leaves, he turns back to us. "Alright, the missions for Team Seven include: picking potatoes, babysitting a feudal lord's grandson and-"

"No way, gramps! I want to do a proper mission." Naru protests, holding his arms in an 'x' sign.

"He's right, Old Man. You haven't even let me kill anyone since I've arrived this is the least you could do. These are just chores that other people are too lazy to do. I mean, I haven't killed anyone, cut anyone or hurt anyone in general since I arrived! The stay has been boring. I've asked you several times to let me go on an assassination." I strop. Everyone sweat drops at me.

"You're mad because you haven't killed anyone?" Suke checks.

"Yes. That's what I just said isn't it? Or was I speaking a foreign language that you can't understand?" I sarcastically remark.

"What are you talking about haven't hurt anyone since you arrived? You hit my both my pressure points and chakra points pretty hard yesterday. Even after I passed out, I could still feel the pain, it was really weird." Kaka-sensei mutters.

"That shouldn't have hurt. You should just be glad I didn't put any chakra in it."

"Silence!" Ruka-sensei shouts at us. "Naruto, Mesaal, you should both know that we have specific levels of missions! There are missions from simple chores to assassinations."

"I would be able to enjoy an assassination mission. Silent killing or a long a painful death. Either one is fine with me." I smirk sadistically and feel my inner self slowly emerging, wanting to get in on the bloodlust.

"Mesaal, you really should learn how to keep in check." Old Man advises.

"Probably." I sheepishly rub the back of my neck. Ruka-sensei and Old Man give a really long speech or explanation thing about the levels and how we work up them or something like that. Naru starts talking to me which I find more interesting than the lecture.

"I had chicken ramen yesterday so I might have miso ramen today. What do you think, Mesaal-chan?"

"You want me to cook tonight?"

"Yes!! Your cooking is heavenly!" He exclaims with stars in his eyes.

"Are you listening?" Old Man asks us.

"Oh, sorry." Kaka-sensei says, not sounding sorry at all.

"Come on, Kaka-sensei, if you're going to pretend that you're sorry, why don't you make it actually sound like it. You could fake excitement perfectly well when we were doing those D-ranks and you were supervising us..... Sort of." I deadpan at him. He just shrugged. Naru burst that he wants to go on a better mission and eventually, Old Man cracks.

"Come in." The door opens only to reveal Tazuna. Me and him look at each other before pointing at one another.

"It's you!!!!" We synchronize.

"You know each other?" Old Man asks his voice filled with doubt.

"This old man was getting in the way while I was doing something important and we crashed into each other. It wasn't that impressive of a meeting."

"Something important? You were bounty hunting. You were like five at the time."

"Correction. I was four." I look at him, my eyes half lidded.

"How do you basically have the same features as before?"

"Natural beauty and eternal looks?"

He rolled his eyes. He eyed my right eye (the one with the eyepatch).