Ch7: Missing Hotel Beds

Harley's POV

We landed in LA hours later and may i say that was a LONG plane ride . I was forced to sit in between Jinxx and Jake who kept going on and on about music and rift and other guitar thing i wasn't paying attention that much . Ashley and CC sat and talked about boobs and woman while Lynn slept with her head on Andy's shoulder, I have to say they look adorable together. Back to now , we had just landed in LA and it looks like everyone was going to split and head home. Jinxx was picked up by a beautiful girl who Lynn explained that was Jinxx's fiancee Sammi, Jake got a cab with CC who went off to there seperate apartments. Finally Andy called a came and loaded his bags and Lynns and then ashley loaded his bags, " You coming with us or staying in motel?" he sighed . GEEZ COULD OU BE MORE RUDE! i shrugged my shoulders " I guess with you guys ." Ashley snorted and loaded my bags , Scratch that tossed them into the trunk of the car. ASSHOLE! In my mind i was cussing him out a nightmare of hate but...... Lynn is in the cab so I will not break her fragile innocence with such hurtful words....
We all crammed into the cab and I put in my headphone playing, Highway to Hell by ACDC on full blast, hell it's was gonna be a long ride .... The taxi pulled out and we were off to casa de Purdy and Biersack.

ASHLEY'S POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! I sighed as the taxi pulled up to our condo .... God dammit .... I just couldn't believe it ... Harley.... Fuck.... I know she hates me, I hate me. I never forgave myself for what I did to her .....
The taxi stopped and I grabbed my bags and rushed inside I couldn't even look at her .... It hurt to see her look at me with such pain in her eyes. I hide myself away in my room...
" Ashley Purdy you are a horrible person...." I said as I flopped on my bed and closed my eyes .
Harley was my world .... She and I were so in love ... We met at a Mötley Crüe concert years ago. She was so beautiful.. She still is, we dated for five years and then one night we got into a fight and I went out and got slobbering drunk and ended up cheating on her with some hooker I met on the street . Fuck I knew as soon as she found out I had lost her , I tried to tell her I wouldn't happy again.. But she was already out the door, and the worst part is I deserved it .... I never did deserve her .

I laid in bed trying to forget her .... what we had ... before I knew it I was asleep,

I walked into the bar it was late and I had just finished a audition for a band , I can't remeber the name ... fuck and my audition sucked . I headed up to the bar and sat down at a stool , next to me was this lovely slice of heavan with long red curly hair, Damn ..... I'd like a bite of the cherry pie.

" Hey Baby let me buy you a drink ..." A guy on the other side of her said with a smirk a big burly guy with douchbag written all over him. I glanced at him before looking back at this gorgeous woman who turned to Bane Man and chuckled . " All right King Kong , I ain't your BABY and I pay for my own drinks thank you. " she snapped . Sassy... toatlly hot ...

Bane Man frowns and shakes his head walkign away " Stupid bitch ..." he grumbled , makeing her turn again a scowl " Fucking pig.." she said just loud enought for him to hear her and he turned around.

" what you call me Bitch ?!" he yelled walking back to her , I shit you not the ground was shakeing from his footsteps. before he even got close i was standing infront of her starting up at this guy, he smelt like booze and shitty colone or was that vomit..... Man.... This assholes gonna clock me one ... and that he did , I stumbled back held my jaw ... Not broken .... Good ... The girl ran over and looked at me " Are you Stupid! "

" No .... I just ... Hi I'm Ashley." she stareed at me with this look of utter confusion " Well look Ashley , you fucking stupid ..."
I grabbed her arm and threw her over my shoulder taking her out if the bar. She hit my back and yelled at me to put her down but she caused me enough trouble and I wasn't gonna start a bar fight and get my ass kicked.

I sat her down in my car and she snapped, " This is kidnapping!" She yelled slapping me across the face.

Feisty.....Ashley like .....
" no this is me helping you from getting yourself killing by fucking King Kong bane man in there , so you fucking welcome!" I snapped bad

She stepped out of the car and handed me a card , " Harley ..... Call me sometime ..." And that red devil slipped into my life ..... God damn she is something.

I woke up to knocking on my door , " Purdy you have one of my bags open up. " .... Speak of the devil.... I got up and opened the door and their she stood in her black tank top and her blue hair that I just now noticed was blue was pulled up in a ponytail.
" you have my bag ...." She said softly pointing to a small skull bag on the floor. I walked over and picked it up and headed to the door handing it to her " Here ..... Har .... You know I ... You know I .... Har ..."
She held up her hand and with the other took the bag, " Save it Purdy .... Just.... Save it ..."
My hand and my fingers touch the ends over her bright blue hair " You changed your hair color....."

" Ya some asshole liked it red ...... I didn't want him to recognize me anymore..." She said in a harsh tone.
My heart sank and I sighed, " Har can't we like start over .... We are staying in the same house for crying out loud."

" I'm here till the end of the week and I'm leaving . Now you can leave me alone because I'm not going down this road again . You fucking cheated on me ." She turned away and stormed to her room and I closed the door slumping down onto the other side.

Way to go Ashley ......
Your gonna lose her just like last time ......
Dammit! 

I went back tomy bed and sat down opening the mini fridge open and grabbing a beer and downing it , followed by another , and another . 

Bitch ..... who needs her?........

AUTHORS NOTE 

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! CHAPTER SEVEN! SOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HARLEY/ ASHLEY? I HOPE TO WORK ON CHAPTER EIGHT SOON 

MUCH LOVE 

LEAVE COMMENTS 

BUN BUN