Ch4: Youth And Whiskey

Lynn's POV

It's been almost a month since I ran away from home and started living with Black Veil Brides, and this started of so well. After Sammi told me Juliet didn't like me I tried to stay as far away from her as possible, I was on my was to the you bus when I bumped into her , and I could tell you she was not pleased to see me.

"Oh look your it's the BVB baby!" She smirked and I rolled my eyes , " Quinn right?"

I didn't respond, I tried to move adoring her but she would let me . "Oh common Quinn, I thought we could talk."

" My name is LYNN, and I really don't want to talk, I'm late to meeting Sammi and Jeffree...." Juliet didn't really seem to care but she pushed me up against one of the busses and glared at me, "I don't know who you think you are but I don't want you near MY ANDY," she hissed, " You just a kid anyways ! He wouldn't dream to screw around with a squirt like you. He would much rather prefer a woman like me."

I glared right back at her , " Andy is smarter than to get back with a slut who cheated on him! " and just as I said that I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.

" HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!!!" Juliet screamed and she kicked me to the ground and started wailing on me. I already had a bloody nose and a couple other injuries before Jeffree and Sammi found me , Sammi pulled Juliet off and gave her a good right hook and Jeffree kneeled down by me and helped me up in a sitting position before security came and took me to the nurses tent.

Once at the tent the wrapped I up my wrist and stopped my bleeding nose, Jeffree took my hand and smiled softly, "How are you feel-" Jeffree was interrupted when a worried Andy came running up, "Lynn! Are you ok?!" He ran up to my side and gave me a hug which made me wince causing him to let go quickly and apologize.

"I'm am so sorry Lynn! This is my fault..." He looked down at him bandaged wrist and then back at me, his crystal blue eyes were big and upset. " I'm so so sorry Lynn..."

I smiled softly and squeezed his hand, "It's ok Andy it's not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. Juliet just upset cause she thinks that you would crawl back to her after everything she did to you."

He smiled and wiped his eye which were tearing up, "Thanks Lynn."

Andy helped me up and back to the tour bus, on our was we saw security escort Juliet and her band off the venue . "You can't do this!" Juliet screamed , "Looks like they got kicked off the tour.....good riddance." Andy whispered to me and I nodded . We continued on the way to the bus and talked about the tour and the other bands here, when we made it onto the bus Andy told the guys what happened and everyone high fived Sammi .

"Nice one babe!" Jinxx picked up sammi and spun her around a couple times.

" I had to protect Little Lynny !" Sammi smile and looks over at me, " OH! I like that !. Thats gonna be your new nickname!" she squealed and hugged me lightly.

" Oh god no please Sammi , NOT LITTLE LYNNY!" I whined and she sighed,

" FIIIIIINNNEEE!" she smirks and looks at the boys , " You boys have a signing to go to right ?"

Andy nodded and looked at the time, " Ya we go in about thirty minutes. Why?"

Sammi gave me a devilish grin, " Lynn me and Jeffree are gving you a makeover!," she looked at the boys walking up to Jinxx ," Babe can i borrow your credit card?" she leaned into his shoulder and smiled innocently. Jinxx didn't protest he only rolled his eyes and handed her his credit card, " I expect to at least have some money on the card when you get back."

Sammy giggled and kissed his cheek , " I love you Jinxxie!"

We left and quikly ran to the Paper Alligator tent. We quickly grabbed Jeffree and ran of to the car.

A couple hours later we came home from the mall, with thousands of bags crammed into Jeffree's car. We had gone and got our nails done and our hair cut to celebrate Juliet being kicked off the tour, I looked at my blonde hair with now dark brown highights. Jeffree had her hair dyed purple and pink , and smile had hers only cut a bit . We drove back to the venue and huried into the bus as fast as we could to beat the guys, Sammi and Jeffree wanted to help me with a makeover. They told me to go into the bathroom and change into the clothes they picked out , I walked in back and changed into a black veil brides shirt and a pair of black shorts . I pulled on a pair of skeleton stockings and red doc's , I put on the skull bracelts Jeffree got me and the Friendship braclets Danny and Ben made me aswell. I had just  finished getting dressed when Sammi and Jeffree burst in to do my hair and makeup, " Hold Still Lynn!" 

Andy's POV 

The guys and I were just walking back to the signing when Jinxx pointed out the girls had just gotten back. We all smiled and Jake knocked on the bus door , " Girls you in there?"  Not two minutes had passed before Sammi ran to the door looking .... wow.... I look over at Jinxx who was just mezmerized by her. " Sammi..." he breathed ," You look stunning." 

Sammi smiled and let us in, " Just wait until you see Lynn!" she squealed and ran to the bunks and started to whisper with Jeffree who came out looking very nice aswell before they spoke up, "  Gentlemen! We introduce to you ! Lynn !"  Lynn stepped out and all of are jaws hit the floor. 

" You look amazing!" CC squeaked and blushed. 

My eyes were stuck on her I couldn't look away , and my heart started pounding. " Wow... You ... You look so beautiful ..." I whispered and all the guys nod in agreement and Lynn blushed. " Can.... Can you all stop stareing."