Ch6: You Left Me With These Broken Lies

Lynn's POV

Time passed and soon warped tour was over. Andy and I started dateing and everyone was really happy about that, except Juliet. We were on our way to the airport when the bus suddely stopped, I stood up off of the couch with Andy and we looked outside. In the middle of the road witha girl with aqua blue hair and a black suitecase; she looked like a deer in the headlights. We stared at her and before we knew it Ash was out in the street helping her, I think her eye grew to the size of tires when she saw Ashley and with on solid motion, SMACK! Ash held his cheek and looked at her "Ow! What was that for?!"

" PURDY! " she snapped at him, " The hell are you doing here?!" she looked .... almost hurt to see him. I looked at Andy and he shrugged haveing no idea what the fuck was going on. I glance over at CC and jake who simply shoke there heads, then turning back to the scene before me I watched as Ashley helped her with her stuff "Let me help you please, we are going to the airport and by the looks of it you leaving town right?"

The girl scoffed but reluctantly got on the bus passing everyone and headed straight for the bunks, Ashley shortly followed carrying her bag "Ya go ahead and make yourself at home ok!" he sighed and sat down. "In all the fucking places......"

" Ashley?" Jake arched a brow "What the fuck just happened?"

"My ex thats what fuacking happened!" Ashley snapped and sighed once more putting his head into his hands. "Remeber that girl I was dateing when i first joined the band? The one I was madly in love with?"

"Harley?" Jinnx asked but he really didnt seem sure of it, but Ashley nodded and groaned in annoyance. "Ya well she broke up with me because I kinda slept with this fangirl on tour later that year ...." My eyes widened and then quickly my once shocked face turned into a face that said Are you fucking serious? My hand slowly raised and I whacked Ashley as hard as I could though it wasn't much. " You can't tell someone your madly in love with them and then fucking cheat on them!" I screeched as I glared at Ashley to the point where he said "Alright stop death glareing me I already feel like shit as it is." I grumbled and stormed into the back where this girl Haley I think her name was had stormed off to.

Harley's Pov

Out of all the god damn cities in this fucking universe...... I had been sitting in one of the bunks with my head in my hands as my mind wandered, He just had to swoop in right fucking now....after all i did to avoid him he ust suddenly pops back in my life...... I sighed closing my eyes only to open them when I heard footsteps coming my way. This girl walked in looked about 18 maybe 17 with long blonde hair the was pulled back in a pony tail whch showed off these sick black highlights, she was in a black mifits t shirt and red skinny jeans.

" Hi I'm Lynn." she smiles and extended her hand towards me .

" Harley ..... Like the clown chick from Batman." I smiled a bit as shook her hand, "Nice to meet ya..."

" You too!" she beamed, " So you gonna be traveling with us?"
I shook my head," Can't stand being in the same room as Purdy ...."
Lynn frowned and patted my back," He's a big dickwad sometimes but I'm sure he's changed since you last saw him?"

" He still sleeping with thousands of chicks?"

" No he's only sleeping with hundreds." She joked with a smirk.

" Wow...... Really? Only a hundred?"I started to laugh and soon she was joining in as I held my sides.

When the bus stopped at the airport and we all cleared out, Lynn and I continued chatting and laughing.
"Since Sammi went home I've been the only girl on tour .... It's nice to have someone to talk."

Ashley looked at us," What about me and Andy Lynn? Or Jake? Cc? Jinxx?"

"No I need someone to complain about you lazy fuckers to!" She giggled and Ashley chuckled looking at one of the guys Andy I think his name was, "Your girlfriend is quite the card. " he laughed and smiled back looking at me before snapping his attention back to Andy.

"Ya she is but I love her!"

" And I love you too!"

We got to the terminals and as I was about to say my goodbyes, Lynn stopped me."Harley please stay with us!" She begged as her big green eyes as she took my hand, " Common we are heading to L.A. You should come with!"
I glanced at the guys who all smiled then looked at Ashley who had this look on his face that was almost pleading me to stay...... I looked at Lynn " So I call a window seat."

AUTHOR NOTE
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! SCHOOL HAS BEEN A PAIN IN THW BUTT BUT ( NO PUN INTENDED) I HOPW TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES TOO AND CHAPTER 7&8 ARE ON THE WAY

BUN BUN