Ch2: Wretched and Divine

"Lynn.. Lynn are you awake?" Andy's low and sexy voice voice sang softly as i slowly opened my eyes only to find Andy's face inches away from mine. I quickly rolled over onto my side " I'm tired ..." I whined, covering my head with a blanket as he leaned in closer to my ear.... I began to blush.

" If you don't get up ..." he began in a soft seducing whisper " ... You wont be able to see the other bands."

That made me sit up as I remember, " Today is the first day of Warped Tour!" I squealed and jumped out of my bunk. I had been with BVB for the past week and loving every minute of it . And today I would finally see them live! Quickly I got on my black Escape the Fate tank top with a pair of shredded jeans and black combat boots. I did my hair and makeup accordingly to how I was dressed.

"LYNN!" Jake shouted from outside, " Come see who is here!"

I walked off of the tour bus and looked around in a daze. "Oh my Satan....." I squeaked and covered my mouth, God I hope no one heard that! I then listed off the tour buses I could see, Falling in Reverse , Escape the Fate , All Time Low, and Asking Alexandria! Oh my I think I'm in heaven! As I watched everyone around me I couldn't help but smile.

"Lynn I want you to meet some people!" Jake yelled again, so I went to go meet him.

Once I found where Andy was I looked over at the people he was talking to and there in front of me was; Craig Mabbot, Alex Gaskgarth ,Ronnie Radke , Jack Baraket and Danny Worsnop.

Craig looked at me, "Nice tank top." He smirked. Then Ronnie took my hand and pulls me close , he brought my hand to his lips. "M'lady...." He kissed my hand and Craig chuckled and muttered something under his breath.

Once I was out if Ronnie's arms, I smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you..." My face was bright red.

"You too.." Ronnie smiled before glaring at Craig.

"So Lynn how did you met Andy ?" Alex asked but I honestly wasn't paying attention as I was way to busy picturing Hume naked ......oh my......

" I found her on the side of the road ..." Andy chimed in as he walked up to the rest of the guys and I.

"That's a big rock star no no Andy .." Ronnie as he pushed his bright red hair out of his face.

Andy shrugged and they all ended up laughing and we all started to talk about the tour, we even exchanged numbers! I thought I was about to die laughing when Jack put in his number in my phone. We said our goodbyes and they guys left getting ready for the day.

I went back into the bus to get my shoes on when the texts started ranking in.

DSnop - hey having a party tonight ! You in?

Alex- hey me and jack going to the party tonight you want to come with?

JackIsASexyBeast ( he chose his name!) - I WANNA FUCK A BURRITO!

Ronnie- party?

I laughed and slid on some converse before catching up with Andy and Danny for lunch, we all decided on Taco Bell . As I walked out to the car , Danny ran up and opened the door .

"Your escort m'lady!"he smirked and got in as the boys 'escorted me ' to the nearby Taco Bell. When we got in we order our food and got a burrito for Ben .

Danny and I sat down in a booth and he smiled over at me, "So this your first time at Warped?"

I nodded and took a bite of my taco, Andy joined us sitting next to Danny.