Ch9: I love you more than i could ever scream

Harley's Pov

I was laying on the guest bed in Andy and Purdy's ( I will NOT say his name) apartment, I was listening to some Fall out boy song went Andy knocked on the open door. " Hey um Harley... can I talk to you ?" oh shit did i do something wrong? Is something wrong with Lynn? Oh god please let it be something not about Ash!

He sighs " Look he's a wreck.... I don't know how badly he fucked up but considering he's a drunken mess now I say he fucked up pretty bad ."

" uh ya ... I caught him in bed with some girl after we fought ." I snapped turning away, " I went back to apologize for what I said and ... Then he's in bed with some slut!" I shoke holding back the tears that dared to shed .

" Talk to him Harley ... He needs you ... He really does." And with that he left my room closing the door a bit before another knock and a drunken " Harwey? Can Ashley come in?" His voice was that of mocking a child .

My eyes stared at the door as my mind debated my next step, though all my logic flew out he window when. Ashley opened he door and fell onto my floor. Before I knew it I was at his side, " Ash! Are you ok?"

He looked up at me with a wide drunken grin, " You didn't call me Purdy ...." His smile faded , " I fucked up with you, I hurt you . But I never ever stopped loving you Harley... I can't get the imagine of you out of my head . I feel so guilty for what I did to you , to us . " his hand reached up and touched my cheek, " Don't cry luv... " he whispered. I wiped my eyes only to find out I in fact was crying .

" Harley I swear to you I will spend the rest if my life making it up to you . I'll do whatever you want, be who ever-"

" You idiot ...." I whispered and pushed his hair out of his face and looked into his brown eyes, " I fuckin love you.... I hated myself for loving you... And I don't want you to be who ever I want , I want you to be you. Cause I love you ." I laughed softly and pressed my forehead to his " Ash.... Fuck out of all the buses... "

" I told you we were destined to be together ..." He mumbled as he brought his lips closer to mine , colliding them into a kiss filled with more passion than I thought imaginable.
" Your all mine Ash.... Fuck never leave me again..."

" I won't go ... I won't ever go."

------
Lynn's POV

It had been a couple hours since the boys had left for the studio once ash had sobered up ,and I was with Harley.

"So it's a thing now?" I asked as I arched a brow.

She blushed and tried not to play with
her hair , " Um well Kinda ..." She sighes " we are takeing it slow.."

AUTHORS NOTE

SHORT CHAPTER BEEN BUSY, IM SORRY
BUN BUN