Ch8: Long Leather Wings

Lynn's POV

Wakeing up in the apartment for the first day scared me, I was so used to wakeing up in a bunk on a bus I forgot the tour was over , Ha .... I'm such a goon.... I slowly sat up from the bed and looked over to Andy's side to see him passed out hugging his pillow in his batman onsie . I smiled and pushed some of his ong black hair out his face and kissed his forehead , as i pulled away he grabbed my wrist " Who told you that you could leave ?" he said in a low raspy growl causeing my heart to flutter as he lifted up his head and smirked at me, " After last night you think I'm finished with you ?"

I blushed and he chuckled kisses me roughly," I only wanted to see you blush darling, I would take you now but I have to go to meet Jinxx about writeing some new songs."

" Really new album or a single?"

" Album..... What do you think of Wretched and Mine ?" He beamed at me and i pursed my lips thinkin for a minute.

" How about instead Wretched and Divine?" I said softly not sure if it sounded cool or what he wanted but before I knew it his lips were mashing into mine and he kissed my deeply, " Lynn Baby , your a genius !" he smiled and i blushed " You like it?"

He picked me up in his arms " Like it ? I Love it ! and I love you ..." he smiled kisseing me again and again, " Where have you been all my life Lynn?" he said suddenly.

" 9802 Willow Street." I teased and he laughed.

" Oh so your a comedian now ... " he grinned mischieviously , " Well baby i got ways of makeing you laugh..."

" Oh god Andy don't" I squirmed and tried to get out of his arms but alas it was to late...

Andy pinned me on the bed with one hand holding down my arms and the other hand started to attack my stomach as he tickled me causeing me to laugh and squeal, " A-Andy ...S-stop!" i laughed wiggling and squirming to try and break free from his EVIL grasp. " You Are Satan! " i yelled and he laughed but did not cease his attack until a a loud bang on our door stopped him.

" YO Andy S-Sum of Ussss Need TO Sl-SleEP....." yelled a clearly wasted Ashley, I looked up at Andy who was frowning as he let go and went to the door. Opening it Ashley stubbled in , " Ash are you Drunk?"

Ashley stumbled in and fell to the floor ," Andy im Soooo fucked ...... I love her .... I love Harley so much ..... I get she hates me ... i know she does . But i LOVE her ... "

Andy stared at him shocked as his bestfriend laid drunk on the floor sobbing over Harley, he really loves her .... I sat up on the bed " Hey .... Ash its gonna be alright."

" No iTs NOT!" he cried slamming his hand onto the floor. " I love her ! And I never get her back ...." Andy leans down and helps him up , pulling him into a friendly embrace , " Dude you'll get her back ...."

Andy sighes and helps Ashley back to his room , " Im gonna talk to her . " He said to Ashley as he left the room. 

Andy's Pov

Ash has been my best friend for quite some time now, he was their for me when Scout dumped me , when Juliet cheated on me , and if heir is anything I would do to help my brother out  I do it . As I escorted my sobbering baffon to his room I knew I had to talk to Harley. Ya she was pissed and ya I'm really not sure how this is gonna go but i had to try at least , for Ash.  

Once we got to Ashley's room I helped him into bed setitng an hand on his shoulder, " I'll talk to her ok? " with a slight nod he laid don and closed his eyes, " Man I fucked up Andy ..." he mumbled as he drifted off into a drunken sleep. Next stop.... Harley talk.

Harley was laying on the guest bed with headphones in basting them cause I could hear it from the doorway, when she noticed the was there she smiled and paused her music takeing out her headphones and tossing them to the side, " Yo , Andrew whats up ?" 

" Dude call me Andy ," I cheuckled softly before sitting down next to her. " And I need to talk to you about Ash ...." 

Her smile faded and she bit her lower lip, I could tell this is a touchy subject already without even starting " Y-yeah what about Purdy ?" she mumbled softly her words sounding like ice. Dear lord this woman was scary, I sighed  " Look I know your mad at him for cheating on you back then but-" 

" But nothing , if you going to tell me he feels bad then good , he deserves it. I poured my heart and soul into that relationship and we gwt into one argument over the fact I wasnt ready to get married and he sleeps with another girl? I don't care if he was sober or drunk , he BROKE my heart . " she snapped tears were pricking at her eyes . 

Wait.... Marriage .... Ashley? ..... No FUCKING WAY ! My boy was gonna get hitched ?! 

I bit my lip making sure the next words that come out of my mouth weren't gonna make her flip out again, " Harley.... Iv'e known Ash sicne he audituoned for my band, I have never seen him so in love with a girl before . Iv'e never seen him  so out of it , He's a wreck and a stupid bafoon who is madly in love with you . So you may be mad, but think about this out of all the women in the world he was gonna marry you , ya he fucked up but we are all human and we all fuck up from time to time. But isnt that what makes being human great ?" 

And with that I left the room....

~AN~

AAAAAAAHHHHH OK VOTE TIME , LEAVE A COMMENT . 

SHOULD HARLEY FORGIVE ASHLEY ? OR NO ? 

SOOOO IF THI SEEMS SHORT SORRY! IM TRYING TO PUMP OUT CHAPTERS CAUSE I FEEL SOOOO BAD FOR MAKEING YOU ALL WAIT ! SPRING BREAK IS HERE SO I WILL TRY SUPER HARD TO WORK ON CH9 HOP YOU LIKE THIS ONE 

P.S. LEAVE COMMENT IM REALLY LIKE INSECURE ABOUT CONTINUING BECAUSE IM NOT SURE IF ANYONE LIKES IT ! SOOOO PLEASE 

LOVE ALWAYS MY LITTLE BUNNYBOOS 

BUN BUN