Prologue

Mumbai

Galaxy Apartments

A girl in her early 20s was decorating the flat along with her friend's help. She shouted and ordered "jaldi karo.. Di aane waali hongi aur unke aane se pehle sab preparations ho jaani chahiye"

Her friend Sanchi replied "relax Ahana.. Unke aane mein abhi ek ghanta hai"

Ahana gave her a deadly look "no.. wo jaldi aane waali hai"

Ahana eyed to the balcony, she rushed down and saw a car being parked at the parking lot

Ahana eyed to the balcony, she rushed down and saw a car being parked at the parking lot. She screamed "Di.. is arriving in 5 minutes"

Everyone quickly finished their work, Ahana brought the cake and kept in on the table. The doorbell rang, Ahana turned off the lights and unlocked the door.

A girl in her early 30s, in jeans and top, was standing outside the door. She was so frustrated and tired due to lots of work in the office. She sighed as Ahana did not open the door.

She kept her hand on the knob and to her surprise the door was opened. "Ye ladki bhi na kitni baar kaha hai ki jab main ghar pe na rahun toh lock kiya kar" she said at her carelessness.

She pushed the door and it was all dark, she could hardly see as curtains were covered. She turned on the lights and was left shocked when flowers dropped down on her face.

Ahana along with her friends shouted "happy birthday Bulbul Di"

Bulbul was left surprised hearing her. Ahana pulled her in and showed her the cake which she made with her hands.. "Dekho Di sirf aapke liye banaya hai maine"

Bulbul smiled and kissed her forehead seeing her hard work and decorations.

"Bhale hi aap apna khudka birthday bhool jao par main aapka birthday hamesha yaad rakhungi" Ahana said helding her hand.

Bulbul looked on at her, Ahana not only respected her but gave a place of a mother in her life as Bulbul has been raising her and sacrificed her dreams.

Bulbul cut the cake and fed Ahana, Ahana also fed her. Ahana got busy with her friends and bulbul moved to the corner. Ahana's friend left and she hugged Bulbul from behind..

Bulbul patted her head..

"Kya hua di? Kahin aap jiju ko toh miss nahi kar rahi ho?" Ahana asked teasingly.

Bulbul turned towards her and gave her a deadly look.. "Ahnu.."

"What?? Maine sach hi toh kaha hai

"What?? Maine sach hi toh kaha hai.. Ab ek mahine se jiju overseas gaye hai kaam ke liye you must be missing him right?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

Bulbul sighed and went away without answering her.

Ahana followed her and said.. "Di.. aap mil kyun nhi leti ho jiju ki family se? Kabse kah rahe hai wo"

Bulbul turned to her and asked, keeping her hand on her waist "tujhe kyun jaldi hai?"

"Are.. aap meri ek lauti behen ho toh mujhe excitement hogi hi aapki shaadi ki" ahana said.

The smile vanished from Bulbul's face hearing her words. Ahana's phone rang and she got busy with talking to her friend.

Bulbul went into her bedroom, she opened the wardrobe and took out a photo underneath her clothes.

She was lost after seeing it, tears started to brim down her eyes. She heard Ahana's voice and she quickly hid the picture. 

A sister's fiction.

Happy Birthday Bubbles Di.. ❤️😘😘 Solly I am late 💞💞

Love you bahut saara..💖💖

Please do read vote and comment.