27. 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚

July 2. Little Bernard was about be 10 years old. Everything in the garden was ready. All the little boy's friends had showed up and were playing with him now. The older girls made him a small flower crown. Parents were hardly visible. It was hot outside, a light breeze cooling the warmed skin.

In the dark room on the second floor, at the end of the hall, Emma cornered Fanny. The brunette was sitting on the table, her girlfriend between her legs. The younger's hands crawled over the older's body. Their lips did not stop to meet. Fanny groaned, Emma kissed her neck passionately. Fanny moaned from this sensation. She hadn't felt this passion for her in a long time.

It was noisy outside. The laughter of the children and the voices of the parents defean the room. The two women were concentrated deep enough so they couldn't hear the door slam. Ophelia's voice, Fanny's mother was heard behind the door. The brunette stopped the kiss and shouted.
- What.
- Come down to help me with the cake.
-I'm coming," Fanny said as she put on her white heels. Before leaving, Emma gently grabbed her face and kissed her again.

◆ ◇ ◆
"Mom, I have to tell you something." Fanny looked at the bowl full of sliced ​​fruit.
"Is that you like women too, and that Emma is your girlfriend," said Ophelia immediately without lifting her eyes from the dough she was kneading.
-But ...how..- Fanny paused for a few seconds and slid into the chair.
-You are my daughter, I know how you feel. Know that you and your father are supporting you. "Ophelia wiped her hands, went to her daughter, and kissed her on the forehead.
-Do you know I got pregnant?. Whispered the brunette. Her gaze narrowed.
-But that's great.
- From Adam.
-Your assistant?
Fanny shook her head, biting her finger.

-But you'll still have a baby. And Bernard will have a brother or sister.
- Sister. She was stillborn. "Fanny snapped away and turned her head.
Ophelia remained silent. Her body did not allow her to move. As soon as she heard the slight sob there was a stir.
"Oh, my dear." Ophelia hugged her daughter. They stayed that way for a while before little Bernard appeared.
◆ ◇ ◆
July 2, 2010. The garden was full. After little Bernard blew out the candles, all the children headed to the inside of the garden. Fanny and Emma stayed to talk to their parents.

"Fanny Roanne." A woman's voice screamed. Emma and her girlfriend turned away, startled only to meet a face to face with a woman with red hair.
"Iris Laval." Fanny screamed, and hugged her longtime friend. The woman was a real beauty, with her red hair and vintage clothes.

-We haven't seen each other in so long. You look beautiful, not aging at all.
-Neither do you. Is that little Colette?-Fanny asked, glancing at the girl behind Iris.
"Hello." Colette greeted and hugged the woman.

-Iris. This is Emma Dumont. My girlfriend.
The red-haired woman and the blonde shook their hands.
- And this is Colette. Iris's niece.
The two ladies greeted each other.

Iris and Fanny talked about different topics. Colette and Emma, ​​too. At one point, the artist looked at her girlfriend. Iris whispered something to Fanny, which made her laugh. But she also noticed a hand that slid like a snake along the brunette's waist. Everyone wants something else. Fanny was the forbidden fruit that everyone was aiming for.
◇ ◆ ◇
-It was the most wonderful birthday,- Bernard shouted, laughing.
-I'm glad you liked it. Now calm down. Here's your inhaler, I'm in the next room if you need something. "Fanny rolled up her young son, handed him the plush toy and kissed him on the forehead. With an elegant step, she walked out of the room. Upon entering the bedroom, Emma hanged into her neck.

-What are you doing, ma petite pigeonne?- Fanny laughed, swaying, and looked at her.
"Can I cuddle my lovely girlfriend for no reason."the blonde pouted making the brunette laugh.
Emma hugged Fanny a little more.
"Can I help you?" The blonde asked. Fanny shook her head. Emma's hands slid across the brunette's body, removing slightly less each piece of cloth that separated her from the soft skin of her mistress.
-I love you, Fanny.-said Emma smiling widely at Fanny.
-And so do I, ma petit chat.- the older kissed her girlfriend once before sliding between the cold sheets.