5.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

Adam woke up first of them. The first thing he saw was Fanny sleeping beside him. She was so beautiful and unbreakable. Sleeping Beauty. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her closer to him.

The clock hit 7:00. Fanny woke up from the noise. She reached out and stood up. She heard something squeal and jerk and headed for the kitchen. Adam was preparing breakfast. When he saw her, he greeted her and smiled at her.
                                  •
"I have a meeting with Emma after three hours. I want you to keep out the store."
"Ah, calm down, madam. You know you can count on me. I will not dissapoint you."
"I've had a lot of luck as long as I have you," Fanny said, touching his face.

Fanny loved the boy as a friend. She could see how he longingly was looking at her, he desired her. Although both had made love a million times, Roger once almost caught them, she had no love affection towards Adam.

The hours passed slowly. Fanny sat on a corner couch watching the boy who was writing something in a huge notebook. She was shaking her long leg and thinking deeply. The next moment she picked up a ball that stood near her chair and tossed it to Adam. The boy was startled, but he picked it up and threw the ball to the woman.

Fanny laughed. Adam got out of the place and threw himself into the woman's arms. He pulled her to himself and a few minutes later they were on the floor. The woman still laughed as the boy did not interrupt her laugh with a kiss.

He wanted to feel those soft lips again against his own. He did not want to stop and for a moment taste the lips that kept him awake all night. He wanted to feel the smell and taste of her skin. To hear her voice saying his name.

The ringing bell separated the two lovers from each other.
"Fanny?" Emma's soft voice called. The woman rose from the floor and shocked Emma for a moment.
"Hello. I was just looking for something and I did not hear you. "Fanny pushed the boy, who was touching her leg.
"Shall we go. I have many things for the picnic. I found a very nice place for it. "

Fanny shook her head. She asked her to wait outside and bent over to Adam. He had hugged her leg. She asked him to let her go, but he refused. The woman lifted his face and kissed his lips.

Adam let her go after hearing her promise tonight to be his. He got up, cleaned himself and went back to work.

                                  •
"Thank you for the book." The woman whispered, taking an olive from the glass bowl opposite her. Emma smiled warmly at her. She opened the bottle of champagne and poured it into the two glasses.
"There's nothing to thank me for. I took it with a great desire. Do you read it?"

"Of course. I got to the middle and the night before I had to finish it, but i was interrupted. I will read it today.
"What did your husband say about it?"
"My husband is gone. He is in England, "Fanny said, picking up her glass.

"What about you. Do you love Brahms?
"Do I love Brahms? I'm not sure. Why?"
"I have two tickets for Brahms concert. After two days. And I do not know who to invite. Do you want to come?"
"Of course. It will be a pleasure for me. "Fanny smiled at Emma and stared at the people, passing by them.
                                  •
Emma laughed loudly at the joke Fanny had just told her. It was night. The two women drank and ate in an expensive restaurant. There Emma continued to explain her ideas for a new painting. Fanny discovered that she was also an art professor of students.

"Thank you for the dinner. It was delicious, "Emma said, watching Fanny climb the stairs.
"Everything for you, mon amour." Fannie stopped and turned. Emma smiled at her innocent mistake.
"Fanny. It was blessing to meet you. My moments with you are the most enjoyable in my life. "Emma approached the woman and embraced her.

Emma separated from the woman. Her blue eyes watched the brunette's face. Fanny did not stop staring at those ocean eyes. Emma was approaching her face.

Fanny felt a slight kiss on her cheek. Her lips were so soft. The woman was like strucked by thunder. The kiss was so light and gentle, as if filled with love. Emma separated from her.
"Emma." Fanny's lips were trembling.
"Till Friday" Emma whispered, and left.

                                   •
The brunette was whining high. The boy's thrusts were calm and murderous slowly. Just as Fanny loved. She was holding tight his body. He passionately kissed her lips, her throat, her breasts, her skin.

"Adam," the woman moaned as she scratched his skin. Suddenly the phone on the table rang. The two did not stop making love.
"I will not pick up," Fanny whispered in his ear.
"It may be important. Pick it up."Adam said. Even then they did not stop.

After another ring, Fanny picked up the the phone. Adam was between her thighs.
"Hello." Fanny tried to calm her breath. "Roger. I'm not doing anything. I'm watching a movie with, Ah, Jesus, fuck. Okay Roger. I love you."

Fanny shut the phone and stuck her fingers into the boy's curly hair. He stuck two fingers deep into her and she squeezed the sheets. She loved having sex with the boy.

The intense sex completely exhausted the two lovers. Adam stroked her naked body, which he loved a few minutes ago.
-Adam.
-Yes, ma'am.
-I think I am in love. In Emma.