10.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚

Weeks passed. Emma continued her relationship with Fanny, though she knew her girlfriend was married. Both spent their days attending concerts, theaters and art in general.

Now Fanny was laying in her girlfriend's lap. Emma caressed the brunette's soft hair as she smoked. She handed Fanny's cigarette and, after the woman had smoked it, she kissed her.

-Will you tell your husband about us?
-Not yet. He has many other things to think about. His head is burning. "Fanny laughed and took her cigarette again from her girlfriend.
"The faster, the better. Do it son, dove".
Fanny looked at Emma. Her  girlfriend smiled slyly and bent to kiss her.
                                 • ✘ •
"I have a meeting with an important person and I want you to be my partner" said Roger as he dressed.
"I can't today. I have a little work with Adam in the store."
"Forget this kid. He's a jerk."
"Don't talk like this about Adam. He did't do anything to you."
"I'll talk like I want. He is a complete idiot."

Fanny rose from her seat, picked up hee purse and came to Roger. A noisy slap was heard  and when he pulled himself together he only saw her going out again.

She was angry, no, angry is a weak word, furious. Yes, she was furious. Who was Roger to say, what is Adam? Fannh drove to Emma. She wanted to get away from this man who ruined her life.

                                • ✘ •
"Good evening, my dove." Emma kissed Fanny gently and invited her in. The blonde apologized for her clothes. She wore shorts and a tunic that shaped her body.
Fanny smiled at her and stripped off her jacket.

"I prepared a movie. Guess with who?"
"I do not know. With whom? "
"Debora Kerr. Tea and sympathy. I hope you like it."
"Awwww, Em. You remember. "Fanny smiled broadly at her girlfriend. This woman made her heart run and fill the void in her life.

Before they sat down on the couch, they both brought something for drink and eat for almost the entire night. Fanny sat on the comfortable sofa and waited until Emma put the movie. Once she was ready, Emma curled up next to her girlfriend and stared at the film.