Chapter 1.Last Hurrah

Fanny looked at her husband once more before she lifted her glass with red wine. Her gaze stared into the black sky. It was covered with stars, and along with them was their pale queen moon.

The couple recently started attending exhibitions, banquets and other similar events, which, as Fanny likes to call them, nests of mindless snobs. Talking about investing in useless businesses and other crap was getting Fanny tired.

"If you want to go," suggested Roger, placing a hand on his wife's waist.
"I am fine. I just need a little more alcohol and rest, "Fanny replied, swallowing the drink.

The woman grabbed her husband's hands and he led her to the dance floor. Their waltz was the most excellent of all. The two moved in sync with the music.

"Roger," Fanny groaned as she fluttered on the bed. "If you can believe how exhausted I am , I'll give you a reward.
"I believe you. Still, it's not easy to be a lawyer. "The man kissed his wife on her neck.
"Will you help me?" Fanny lifted her hands to him and he pulled her to him.

She hugged him hard and exhaled slightly as she heard the zipper of her dress. Roger's hands touched Fanny's naked back. His breath flashed at the smell of her perfume.

She stepped back from him and headed for her wardrobe. The Englishman took off his tie and began to untie his cufflinks. They were of pure gold, a gift from his wife, in the form of dog heads.

"There will be an exhibition in the nearby gallery tomorrow, Henriette invited us," said Roger as he put on his pajamas.
-When will it be?
-At 18:00. There will be drinking.
- Tonight I say end of drinking. From now on I will adhere to a modest life.
"You decide," said Roger, kissing his wife.

Roger started kissing her neck. Fanny archeed her head back and ran her fingers through his hair. She moaned as she felt herself pressing her body against his.
-No, Roger. I'm tired, "Fanny whispered, heading for the bed.