9.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

After Emma and Adam had left, Roger was finally alone with Fanny. As soon as the table went out, the woman headed for the bedroom. As she removed her clothes, she felt Roger's warmth.

She felt his warm breath on her neck, then on hee shoulder. His kisses became more harsh and it made Fanny moan. "Adam is more gentle," Fanny thought as she watched his hand sliding to her breasts.

-No, Roger. I can't, "whispered Fanny and stepped back from her husband. She could not devote herself entirely to her husband. Her heart now belonged to Emma.

"Why? You do not love me anymore,hm?""Roger whispered, pulling off one of her nightgown straps. Fanny felt guilty, but what she could do. Emma had captured her not only with her beauty and talent but also with her mind. Fanny loved this in her.

After Roger took off his clothes together with hers, he made her lie down her stomach. Fanny felt his bites and kisses on her back. How she hated when he was rude to her. But she could not tell him because he would explode like a volcano. That's why Fanniy was silent and allowed her husband to love her.
                               • ✘ •
Emma kissed Fanny. The room was warm, but that did not interfere with the two women. Emma had stripped off her clothes and those of Fanny. Her hand massaged the brunette's breasts. Fanny moaned.

Emma's tongue slid between her lips and touched hers. A warm wave flooded Fanny's body. There was the feeling that if she proceeded in the same way she would die with pleasure.

Fanny felt Emma moving like a snake around her body, her neck, everywhere. The artist tasted her girlfriend's skin. She came to her intimate parts. Fanny arched her body and stuck her nails into Emma's head.

 Fanny woke up. She was sweaty. She felt herself burning down there. She turned to the other side and all she saw was her husband.

                            • ✘ •
"Are not you at work?" Emma asked as she saw Fanny at her door. She kissed her girlfriend and invited her to come in. Her home resembled exactly what Fanny imagined. Full of pictures, a little messy, but otherwise cozy.

"I'm leaving soon. I wanted to see you.
"I'm glad you came. I was just working on a painting. Do you want to see some sketches?"
-If it's yours always.
Fanny followed the woman. Emma entered a room, which, judging by the big bed, was her bedroom.

While the blonde was looking for the sketches, her girlfriend was looking around the bedroom. It was uniquely large, with creamy colors and many, many different pictures.

Emma handed the sketches to her girlfriend. Fanny's eyes widened.
"It's beautiful, but I think,you got  pencil, you have to do this. Can I? "Asked Fanny before she drew a few strokes on the sketches. Emma agreed and Fanny made several improvements.

"That's going to get better, don't you think?" The brunette smiled at Emma. The hand of the shorter woman stroked Fanny's back. Though she would not have anyone touch her sketches, she gladly displayed them to her "dove"

"Yes you are right. It's perfect. "Emma rose and kissed Fanny.
"oh God, I'm late. If you have time we can go out tonight, "Fanny said, hurrying toward the door.
"Of course. I'll pick you up at 20:00. I love you, ma pigeonne "Emma kissed Fanny once more before closing the door.

The blonde returned to her biggest painting. She removed the blanket. Underneath, a naked blond woman dressed in satin and silk showed up. The woman was lying down with her back to the observer. A white dove gently touched her beak with her lips.
The name of the painting: "Le baiser de la colombe!"