Much to my embarrassment, I got changed as they threatened to strip me bare and change me themselves. I wouldn't want any of that. We all sat there in silence, with me still waiting for an explanation, until it dawned on me where we were going.

"Turn the car around now!! NO!!"

Like a monkey in a metal cage, I thrashed and banged on the car door trying to free myself. That was the one place I was not going. I couldn't change into Crystal because we were in a human populated area and it was forbidden to do so. So instead I decided to make some noise and hopefully a human police man will save me and capture my kidnappers.

Probably having perceived this reaction from the beginning the girls had rope and chains to tie me to the seat. My legs, back and even head was tied to the car seat so I couldn't even move. At some point they had put something in my mouth to stop me from talking and yelling.

Please don't be a sock or underwear.

Having reached the place of doom the girls untied everything but my hands and took out the fabric in my mouth. My eye's bulged in horror.

"Why the frickity frack did you put a bra in my mouth!?"

"You wouldn't shut up and giving me a headache. Now be a good girl and follow us."

Much to my denial I was dragged into the shopping centre. Yes the shopping centre. My nightmare.

And that's how I ended up here with my 4 kidnappers getting dragged around the shops to do some shopping. Well I did more complaining than shopping but that was their fault for forcing me here.

After several shops of perfume, make up and dresses, (why the heck would Jimin want any of these, not that I judge, he'd look good in dress) the girls finally decided we could sit and rest. Accepting my destiny, I decided to shut up and just survive this nightmare. My eyes scanned the shops that surrounded the cafe we were all sat at, when my eye's caught something in the window of a very old shop. I looked to my right to see the girls were all to busy picking something to eat, so I sneaked away and entered the shop like a ninja.

The interior was more rustic and historical than the others the girls had forced me into, but it had a much more calmer atmosphere. It was just as crowded yet it was pretty much silent. My feet led me to the window where I asked one of the workers if they wrap up the thing that caught my eye. I found my present for Jimin.

Quickly returning to the girl, who still hadn't picked anything to eat, I slipped my present into my bag that Marie gave me to prevent any teasing from the girls. Another hour passed and we all finally decided to leave, with the girls clearly forgetting about the reason we came here in the first place.

Returning to the training ground in the pack, the girls and I are met with two sweaty boys sparing. Taehyung and Jungkook were fighting full force as they attempted to get the other to give up. Typically fighting was perceived as ugly,yet the boys looked like they were dancing rather than trying to beat each other. They moved with elegance and precision, something the tournament lacked which truly showed the power of these boys.

Drawn in by the boys amazing battle, I hadn't realised my mates presence until I was engulfed in a warm back hug. Instead of escaping from his grasp, I relax and melt into his chest trying to get as much contact as possible. Turning my head towards the said boy, my lips graze his as our eyes met,

"Happy Birthday, Babe."

I whispered before placing a quick peck on his lip punctuating the sentence. Surprised and pleased, Jimin smiled before returning a peck with a peck of his own. From the corner of her eyes I could see the rest of the girls ran into their mates arms but I didn't care. The man in front of me is more important.