World Civilizations 2020

To start, The Nile River shaped ancient Egyptian Civilizations because if they lived next to the river they could have water so they didn't have to walk miles or even days to get water. Ancient Egyptians are just like us and they require the same things as us. Ancient Egyptians living next to the Nile River also means they have an easier way to trade back and forth so they can have goods from other tribes or other people around them.

Second, Egyptians make fires and in order to do that they need logs so in a picture "Document C" they are putting logs or wood into a bad or something that can hold wood so they can have fires for carbohydrates; to be able to see others at night. Neighbors of the Egyptians can help them or hurt them because they are usually so close to each other; they usually are close to each other or they hide in caves or somewhere that isn't in sight of someone.

In conclusion, Ancient Egyptians were at one point in history the most powerful civilization in the world. The Egyptians were around for around 3,000 years. The Egyptians built the pyramids and they have been one of the world's most famous structures for many decades and many centuries and still are today.