It's true, Edd has been messaging me nonstop, he says Tom and him are worried about me. He must've actually realized I had no where to go and I could've died from the cold of the rain. I might make up a fake sob story to make it seem like I was helpless in the rain for kicks, but then Tom would probably know I'm lying and get mad at me, so no thanks.

Tom Pov:

My second failure caused my subject to be kicked out of the house, Master would be so unhappy with me. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew everything that is going on in the house, like when everyone is sleeping or eating or showering or relaxing. I can tell you that even if he let me go, he's still watching and observing my work, he knows what I'm thinking.

When Tord appears in the front of the house, I run out the front door and toward him, I jump and hug him as I say, "I'm so happy you're okay!" Tord hugs back and I can sense the smile on his face, good.

"Tord," we hear Edd say, so we turn toward him. He's going to ask Tord to talk to him in private. "Could I talk to you alone?" Knew it.

"Um.." Tord begins and looks down at me, I look back up at him. I can't tell what he's thinking when he looks at me this way. Tord looks back up at Edd and responds, "Sure Edd."

I let him go and he walks inside, but I stand still. Edd looks at me and asks, "Tom aren't you coming inside?"

I turn toward Edd and say with a smile, "I think I'm going to go for a walk around London, it's usually a calm day after rain."

"Are you sure? It's dang-"

"I'll be fine Edd, I'll talk to you later," I cut Edd off and walk away, time to go buy some things to help me...

Tord Pov:

"I understand that Tom keeps seducing you Tord, I really do understand it," Edd says then takes a seat on his bed. "But you know full well why you shouldn't be going along with it."

"I do know Edd," I respond and look down. "But you would understand why I follow along if you were in my shoes at the time of him seducing."

"Why would I understand Tord?"

"Because he does it so good, he knows how to seduce like a god and it's practically impossible to deny him, it's like his captor taught him how-"

"Come on Tord, why the hell would a kidnapper teach the person he stole how to seduce people,"

"I don't know Edd, but what I'm trying to tell you is that it's really hard to deny him, he hits all the sex triggers a guy holds. It's like he knows what will turn me on-"

"Then tell me this Tord," Edd stands up and walks over to me, even though he's a bit shorter than me, it still feels like he's towering over me. "What does he say that turns you on?"

"I want you to dominate me Tord.."

I mentally shake away the memory, don't think of it Tord. Not in front of Edd, I have to lie to him more to get out of this situation...

"It's more of what he does that turns me on," I reply.

"Oh come on Tord, we both know he has to have said something to turn you on," Edd says which knocks me back into my memories.

"Please control me~"

I once again shake off the memory, I have to stop remembering those things. If I keep remembering then I'm sure to get a-

"Seriously Tord?" Edd asks me with disgust.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Is what he said really that much that it gives you a boner??" I quickly look down, welp I was too late to stop myself. Goddamn dick...

"What? I told you what he does is impossible to deny, just remembering it makes me horny," Real smooth Tord, real fucking smooth.

"Know what, let's make a deal," Edd looks pissed, but he tries to hide it with a annoyed smile. "I catch you two doing anything dirty to each other again then I'm kicking you out for a long long time. Got it?"

"Got it Edd," I say and take a silent deep breath. "I'll try hard to stay away from him."

"Good," Edd then makes a shooing motion. "Now get out of my room." I sigh and walk out of his room, Edd slams the door on me.

Now that I think about it...

"You have my consent to do anything you want with me Tord.."

Maybe I am still a controlling person.. I mean.. I got turned on by him saying I could do anything I wanted with him. Getting turned on by that if you were normal doesn't sound right, so maybe I am controlling...

"You're a changed man since five years ago,"

Wait.. but if Tom thought I was changed, why would he know that that would turn me- oh christ... I slide down Edd's door and sit against it. He really does know more than I could ever imagine. And the worst part.. is that he isn't afraid to lie about it...