54. Steal My Heart

Hey all, sorry for missing a update week, I've been in a bit of a writing flunk. Anyway, I dug this piece up.

In other news, with this corona virus going around, I hope you're all staying safe. If you haven't seen it yet, I'd recommend looking up the video Vincent tweeted of "Phineas" washing his hands for a little amusement.

This is a Ferbnessa thief AU drabble. If that's your thing, enjoy, if not, go look up that video instead. XD

"I guess it's true, like father, like daughter." Vanessa twisted the strand of pearls between her fingers. Someone would pay nicely for them and the rest of haul. "Then again, Dad never went for this kind of evil." She smiled as hands gently slid around her waist.

"I wouldn't call this evil."

"What would you call it?" She leaned her head back to rest on his shoulder.

Her boyfriend was silent a moment. "Dissolute."

"How is that any different?"

"It's not evil." His lips brushed her ear. "Simply... immoral," he finished, his breath hot against her skin.

Vanessa hmmed. "You know, you didn't have to follow me into this."

"Love makes one do crazy things." He placed a kiss on her neck. "Besides, I've grown to like nicking beautiful items with an even more beautiful woman." A hand left her waist, reappearing in her line of sight, a ring in its grasp.

"I don't remember seeing that." Not taking her eyes off the ring, she turned her head towards his, a playful grin on her lips. "You're doing side jobs now?"

He shook his head. "Only one." Ferb took her hand with his free one. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes."