Chapter Fourteen

*Clarissa*

I stood in the throne room a few days later, wearing a deep red dress. I was kneeling in front of Hera's throne and Davina, Rosalie, and Avalon were next to me. They were dressed elegantly as well. Hera stood in front of us.

It was the day of the ceremony. After today, Davina, Avalon, Rosalie, and I would be full fledged Goddesses.

"Clarissa North, Rosalie Chase, Avalon Winter, and Davina Gryffon," Hera addressed USA, "You are the Fated Four and together you successfully defeated Eris. You four were born as demigods, but over the past few months you've gotten stronger and Eris' defeat has proven that you are all worthy of being Goddesses." Hera picked up her staff and turned to me, "Clarissa North, daughter of Melinoe, first of the Fated Four, soulmate of the Inflexible, I name you the Goddess of the Past."

Hera touched my head with her staff and I felt a power surge through. It flowed through my veins and it was like my blood shifted. My body glowed silver and I felt powerful. I glanced at Arrow and noticed that he was smiling at me. Melinoe was nearby and was beaming with pride. Even Nyx was here. It seemed the entire pantheon had gathered in the throne room of Olympus to witness this occasion.

Hera turned to Rosalie next, "Rosalie Chase, daughter of Hecate, second of the Fated Four, soulmate of the Allocator, I name you the Goddess of the Future." Hera touched her staff to Rosalie's head and turned to Avalon, "Avalon Winter, daughter of Hermes, third of the Fated Four, soulmate of the Designator, I name you the Goddess of the Unknown." Hera touched Avalon's head with her staff and turned to Davina, "And last but certainly not least, Davina Gryffon, daughter of Acheron, fourth of the Fated Four, soulmate of the Weaver, I name you the Goddess of the Present." Hera touched Davina's head with her staff. Then the Queen of the Gods addressed us as a group, "Welcome to the pantheon, Fated Four. Use your new powers well."

Hera turned to the pantheon. "I am pleased to welcome the Fated Four to the pantheon," she declared. The gathered Gods and Goddesses cheered for us and applauded as they welcomed us into the pantheon. We were Goddesses now.

Arrow approached me after the ceremony was over

Arrow approached me after the ceremony was over. He wrapped his arms around me and had the biggest smile on his face.

"You never cease to amaze me, agápi mou," he told me.

"And what amazing feat did I do now, Arrow?" I asked. He smiled.

"You've grown so much," he told me, "You began this journey as an unaware demigod and look at you now, a full fledged Goddess."

I kissed his lips briefly and looked into those beautiful dark blue eyes that I loved so much.

"You helped me, Arrow," I told, "You helped me become this person."