And that did it. Kit said what promised he'd never let Pha find out. What he didn't realise, Pha had the same thing to say to Wayo.

"Just like Ming did, right?" The  both asked Wayo in union.

##~~

Kao sighed. You can do this.

He gave it some thought all night long and decided Thada was right. He walked inside the class to meet an angry glare from Pete and all his resolution to talk to the guy melted. He pouted at the glaring guy and went to his seat.

"Did I steal his candy?" he asked himself. "Humphh idiot. Like I wanna talk to him. Right baby?" he was mumbling to himself, not realizing Sandee was giving him a quizzical look.

"What are you rambling about?" she asked and made him jump.

"San!! Don't scare me" he elbowed her. "I'm just warding off a bad spirit" she narrowed her eyes but smiled when he snatched the half eaten sandwich in her hand and stuffed it whole in his mouth. He wasn't mad at her.

"Oi chipmunk"

"Ta-a.." Kao spoke with difficulty and managed a smile. He loved the sandwich.

"I have to go somewhere right after the class, I'll forget later, take this. Don't lose it" he handed Kao his keys. "You'll be good?"

Kao pouted. "When will you come home? June will miss you" then thought for a moment. "Buy me lunch" he ordered. San gave him a surprised look. He did what? Ordered that beast?

"Just say you don't wanna be there alone when June is being shamelessly cheesy with May" Thada accused him and he grinned like a bunny.

"How did she even end up with him? Is she blind?"

"I'm not sure"

"I'm standing right here" June whined from behind Thada. They both laughed at him.

.
.

Kao was so busy walking while texting his student to set their session he didn't realize when someone grabbed his arm and pulled him back roughly.

"Ouch.." he hissed at the pain in his arm but his mind went straight to his baby. He placed the other hand protectively on his stomach. "Pete! What the fuck is wrong with you?" he pushed Pete away but the later just pulled his arm again. "Let go!"

"Why? You looking forward to to your date with that dog?" Pete mocked in an insulting tone.

"What? Pete-"

"Are you that desperate? Or too poor to feed yourself? Why he keeps coming, taking you out for dates? Or picking you after class? You even live together now" Pete barked at him.

Kao gave him a heated look and tried to pry his hands off again. "None of your fucking business. I SAID LET GO!" His arm hurt, he was angry and scared for his baby. He didn't want to be near that bastard.

"You gonna be his sugar baby? What's next? You spreading your legs for too?" Pete asked him. "I can keep you satisfied better, after all you ruined my chance with San, you told her we fucked didn't you? Then you crawled to that dog? Really Kao?" he chuckled. He was talking like a mad dog till Kao have had enough. "You lowered standards that much?"

"I didn't tell San anything you bastard!" Kao pushed him away, firmly this time. "And you don't get to talk about standards you loser! Stay the hell away from me" he said slowly. He thought Thada was right, he should tell Pete. And this is what he got instead. And Pete wasn't even done yet.

"Why?" Pete asked. "I have everything. I'll give you whatever you want. If it's a dick you want to eat, you know I have a huge one, you've seen it, you loved it" He moved closer to Kao. "I'll give you more, all you need to do.." he said huskily, trying to kiss a shocked Kao. "If you wanna be a whore, be my whore. Give me more of that nig-"

SMACK

Pete was stunned. He held his cheek and gave Kao an unbelievable look. Kao sighed. "Huh, that felt good"

He had slapped Pete right across his face, leaving fingerprints on his cheek and made him see stars. 

"Who the hell you think you are? To look down on people for money is one thing but to actually think this low of a person, can you call yourself a man?" Kao went ballistic with anger, eyes teary. He felt so humiliated by that jerk's words. "I hate your guts. You are nothing more than a parasite and I don't want your shadow anywhere near me. And what did you call me that day? A faggot? I am an honest person who works hard for every penny he spends. My own money, my hard work, what do you have? What the hell do you have that you earned for yourself? Nothing. I am poor and I am gay. I'm not ashamed of my life choices or who I am. I am brave to admit that. Are you? No. Because you are a coward. A loser. Huh... you are just a pathetic excuse of a man and that's why she has kept you hanging for this long. Not because of me" He turned and walked away from Pete, leaving him rooted.

 Not because of me" He turned and walked away from Pete, leaving him rooted

Pete was looking where Kao stood a moment ago with an open mouth. Not even realizing when Sandee came and stood there. 

"What have you done Pete?"

Pete looked at her but didn't even react. Sandee sighed. "I was nice to you even when you were a bastard to Kao because mom wanted me to, but then... you and I.. WE became friends, you were such a good friend, I never realized you wanted something more with me I thought..." she sighed. "I thought it was Kao"

Pete's head snapped at that. He gave San a stunned look. "I know. He's gay, and that's why I told you I was happy for you two because I really was. I really thought you liked him. I knew he did. I saw you both that night, I thought... oh God Pete!" she ran her hands through her hair. "You fucking idiot! Can't you just tell him you like him, like a normal person would? You're such a coward!"

"I don't--"

"Yeah you just randomly walk around giving sex invitations to people? Fucking asshole!" she stormed at him with an angry look on her face. "Don't you ever come near him, ever again!" he walked away wiping her eyes. She needed to find Kao.

##~~

Kao was walking fast, almost running. He needed to get away from that place as soon as he could. He felt so much anger and humiliation. He was called a whore. Was that what he was to him? Was that what his baby would be? He wiped the angry tears away but they kept coming as he made his way away from the suffocating place, crossing the road and not seeing the car that turned his way.

SCREECH...

##~~

So, I did not plan this chapter this way. My plans were way way wayyyy different from what you're seeing right now. My mind works in ways I never understand so now I don't even try anymore.

Vote and comment. Don't kill me just yet. Keep up with the story guys. 

See ya.