He didn't know what came over him to say it. He just wanted Pha to know. "I raised them good. I never make them a promise I can't keep because.. I actually hurt more when they hurt" he got in the car.

"Dada dada go!"

Beam grinned. "Oon wanna go meet someone for dinner tonight?"

"Who dada?"

"Your uncle. Dada's big brother" Beam told them.

"Uncle Lam?" Pharm asked. Yup, he knew Lam. Beam nodded.

"Big butha.. like P'Faam?" Arthit asked.

"Yes like your P'Pharm" Beam told the boy who squealed and clapped happily. Beam sighed. "Thank you"

Pharm looked at him with questioning eyes. "What?"

"Both of you. Thanks for saving me"

.
.

Phana didn't move from his spot for a long time till someone shook him. He looked down at Kit with a dazed look. Kit called him again to which he didn't respond again. Kit fixed his glasses, then pinched Pha so hard the man almost shouted.

"Kitty?"

"Where the fuck are you lost?" Kit asked. A moment later he gasped in surprise when Pha suddenly lifted him off his feet and hugged him tightly. "Pha! The fuck! People are watching asshole!"

"I'm happy" Pha mumbled. Kit blinked in surprise at the tone then hugged the tall crybaby back.

"G-good for you" Kit tightened his hold on Pha's neck. "What happened?"

Pha looked him in the eye with a wide smile. "My little bunny have baby bunnies"

Kit blinked. He did not know Pha had a pet.

"Oh what a heart warming view huh?"

They both gave the small person on their left side a surprised look before Pha carefully put Kit down.

"Wayo"

"So I was right" Wayo gave Kit a hateful look. "You let me go just like that. For what? Him? You bloody can't see my worth can you?" He looked so mad at the moment. Kit stepped behind Pha. "You didn't even bother coming to look for me. For him? Is he better than me? This good for nothing messed up excuse of a person is better than me? You will have him instead of me?"

Pha sighed. "I didn't let you go Wayo. I broke up with you. Get that through your head. I came to look for you before because you threw a tantrum at me and I always thought, you'll grow up. But no more. Because this time, it's me who got tired of waiting for you to grow up.

I need life, I have my dreams and goals and so much that I want to do and you.. you don't respect that. You always make everything about you, always make me choose and I can't have it anymore. I came here because this was my dream job and I got it on merit no thanks to anyone. I didn't come here for Kit. But yeah, between you and Kit. He wins without a competition. He is smart, he is beautiful, inside out and he is doing a great thing with his life"

He pointed at Wayo. "Unlike a man child who needs to be cuddled and babysit 24/7. He worths all the fortune in the world and I'll be the luckiest man in the world I got to be with him"

Both Kit and Wayo stared at him, stunned by his outburst. Wayo couldn't believe what he heard. He never felt this much hatred, this much anger for anyone in his life as he turned to Kit with angry tears on his eyes.

"Like how lucky Ming was? He didn't take seconds to get tired of this pathetic loser" he smirked madly at Pha. "You will too. You will come back to me"