Chapter 34

Hi kitties.

Athena

Everyone was at hospital only but I have to come back at home for twins who are still kept in dark.

"Josh, Joel." I called out. I heard some foot steps running down and I saw they both were down in no minutes.

"Yes mamma?" They said in unison and I smiled.

"Sit down. I have to tell you something." I said and they nodded. We all settle down.

"Do you guys already eaten the food?" I asked them and they both nodded.

"I have to tell you something." I said and take a breath.

"About what?" They asked in unison.

"About you father." I said and their eyes lit up.

"What is it?" Josh asked. I know he have been waiting for his father.

"One year before at the function some goon had come upon and they......." I paused and looked at twins who were looking back at me. " They attacked your dad. He was unconscious and when we bring him to hospital then we got to know that he is alive but he went into coma." I said and looked at twins who were having many emotion.

"Today he got up." I said and their eyes again lit up. "But...he lost his memory. So he doesn't remember that you are also in the world." I know my last sentence must have broken them down.

"So he doesn't remember us?" Josh asked in sad tone.

"Yeah." I said in low voice.

"Can we meet him?" They asked me. I nodded.

"I will make you meet him." I said. My phone rings up. I picked up.

"Yeah dad." I said.

"We are bringing back Mike home." My dad and I smiled.

"That is great news." I said. I was happy that finally he is going to be home. 

"Have you told twins about him?" He asked. My smile turned don't when I remember their sad face. No doubt that they love their a lot and this new had broken them down.

"Yeah and they are totally broken." I said and I sighed.

"This have to be happen. I can't see them broken." He said.

"Me too." I said.

"I am coming with him." He said and I was feeling happy that he is coming home.

"Okay, I am waiting at home." I said and hung up. I looked over my twins who were looking at me.

"Your dad is coming." I said and they smiled. I know they are broken by the news. But I will make sure that they never feel alone. Hmm... I can make Mike believe that he is the father of my twins.

"Come on, for some time we should do something." I said but they didn't stand up. They were like froze on their respective places and doesn't know how to come out of it. They were literally zone out. I think I should give them space so that they can understand what is the current situation. I get up and went towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. After drinking the water I come out and found them in the same position. I sighed. It is really breaking my heart that they have to go through all this thing. After all they are kids only. They had already suffered five years without him and now add one more year and now this. I pray to God that no kid should suffer like this.

"Josh, Joel." I called them out but it was like they don't heard me. Or heard me but doesn't have energy to respond me. Or they are too hurt to hear anything.  I come forward and sit in front of them. They were looking at something without blinking. I was getting worried about them. But I should consider that they are broken and I ahve to give them space to think.

I went again to the kitchen and started to cook something as their lunch time was not so far. I started to cook their favourite dishes. I know they hardly will eat anything. I don't think it will hard for me to make Mike realise that they are his kids.

I made myself busy with my works so that I get distracted for some time. I want to get out from all this thing for few minutes. I made myself busy that much that I didn't realise that Joel was already near me.

"What happened to you?" I asked Joel.

"Mom, can it be possible that he remember us back?" He said and I smiled.

"Yes dear. I will make it possible. After all I can't you both like a zombie." I said and chuckled and he also chuckled.

"Where is Josh?" I asked him.

"He still doesn't come out from his thoughts." He said and I sighed.

"Now I guess I have to do something." I said and Joel nodded.

"Hmm.... smell is delicious." He said.

"You favourite is being made over here." I said and he smiled widely.

"Thanks mamma." He said.

"Anything for my sunshines." I said and he smiled.

"I love you mamma." He said and that bring a huge smile over my face.

"I love you too son." I said and I placed the food in the plate and bring it outside. Joel was busy eating his food but Josh wasn't even touching it.

"Josh." I called him out but no response.

"Josh." I said and but again no response. From other side Joel shaked Josh badly that Josh come out from whatever he was thinking.

"Yeah?" He asked in confusion.

"Eat your food." I said and he looked over the food and sighed.

"I don't have appetite." He said.

"Eat it or I will make you eat it." I said and he again sighed but took his food but not touching it. I took the plate from his hand and started to feed him even though he wasn't asking for it. I know this news had shaken him very much but that doesn't means that you should stop taking care of your health. I will definitely make my twins happy and I will make sure that Mike too gain his memories back