Chapter 15

Hello kitties. This is Jealous chapter. So be careful before you read😂😂. Just joking. You can read and Hope you will enjoy

Mike

When Céleste come in and there was silence and Athena was ready to also leave and in cold tone I hold her back and asked Céleste to stay in my cabin. Now I was focused on the project and before she live we do handshake and same feeling returned when we first met. I was happy. And we both exit the room. She was first to go and before she go Aiden stop her. And they seem they both know each other. They both were very close.

And I was feeling angry and jealous. She now also effect me. I can't believe this. She is that drug which now also effect me. And I don't want this drug to go away from my body and finally they separate and Athena look back and met with my eyes and I think she noticed the anger and Jealous.  But I just go in my cabin. I was just so much Jealous to see her with another man. She doesn't know that she will be my again. And when she will be mine I will never ever let her go.

And before anyone reach I will make sure that, that person should pay. I lover her and now she is return I will not let her down and will not let her go from my life again. Now I also go the perfect reason to broke this engagement up. Firstly I have to claim her back then I will able to broke this engagement. I just want to get out of the reach of this crazy woman. Who is currently sitting in front of me and was totally shocked.

"Céleste?" I called her. But she didn't answer

"Céleste?"I again called her and this time also she didn't speak. And again and again I say she seems that she is a deaf and this time I said in a higher pitch.

"CÉLESTE" I said and she recover from her shock and look at me.

"What... what happened?" She said out of total confusion.

"I should ask you what had happened to you?" I asked.

"Nothing. Is she was a ghost?" I looked at her confusion and then I realised what is has asked.

"No she was alive. And was in front of you safe and sound." I said and with a smile.

"But she died five years ago. Are you sure she isn't a ghost." She asked me again and making me angry with her stupid question. Hasn't see seen that Athena was in front of her. Alive. Has she lost her sense. But I calm myself.

"I am 100000 and 1 percent sure she was Alive and was in front of you safe and sound. And she wasn't a ghost. So stop with you question." I said.

"So you will break this engagement?" She asked. Has she read my mind.

"I don't know." I said to her.

"What do you mean you don't know? You are saying you don't know if you will break this engagement or not. But I am damn sure that you will break this engagement so why don't we just broke it hear only. I am sure that after returning of Athena you will definitely will leave me." She said in anger. What has gotten into her.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"You don't know what I am saying Mike. You know very well what I am saying. I way you looked at her and the way you stop her and send me out. You still love her. But I didn't take action about it and now when she is return you got a perfect reason to get free from this engagement and listen Mike she had cheated on you. You forgot that?" She asked.

"No didn't. Those photos were fake or should I say photoshoped. And yes I was thinking about to get out from this engagement." I said and she pull out the ring of engagement which I didn't take from my heart.

"Now there is no need of this ring on my finger. You doesn't deserve for me. Mom was right you can't love and when I got so many men. I rejected them for you." She said and started to go towards the door and when she was about to go she turned back.

"Listen Mr. Mike Waston. You and your dearly ex wife will pay for every damage you cause to me." She said and left the room. Like I care.

But I care cause she was not threading me alone but she will involve Athena and I could not let anything happen to her. I will protect her.

Hello guys. I know this wasn't that much jealous chapter like I wanted.  But it is kind of interesting. Now new twist has to come and you have to wait for that. Stay tuned and don't forgot to vote and comments

After 5 years of being separating जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें