Chapter 11

Hello guys. I don't have to say anything. Enjoy

Mike

I was currently in my office doing my work. Then I heard a knock and I said come in and it reviled Aiden.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sir. Ms. James has arrived here. And she want to have meeting tomorrow. So when should I fix them." He said. And I think for some time.

"Which shift is free?" I asked him

"Hmm.... 2 to 3 pm." He said.

"Then fix it on that time only." I said and he nodded. And went out of the room. It has been one week since that fight with Céleste. But she is wrong. My heart beat hadn't stop so it is impossible that her heartbeats also stop. I sighed. And my phone rings. I check the ID and it shows Céleste. I picked up.

"What do you want from me now?" I said in cold tone.

"Mike It don't want anything. First calm down I have to talk with you." She said and done I calm a bit.

"Talk." I said.

"Firstly I wanted to say sorry. I am sorry.  And sorry I am sorry to hurt you. I promise I will not do that again. But please don't  break all relationship with me. I love you and you know that." She said. I just think for some moment.

"Okay I will think." I said.

"What do you mean by think?" She asked out of shock.

"That I am not able to think right now so give me some time and then I will tell you." I said.

"Fine." She said and hung up.

I sighed and check the time it was 6 pm. I take my car keys and go to the cafe for some coffee. After taking my coffee. I exit the cafe and turn my right.  The sight which was on my front. I was shocked to see. There I found my love Athena. She was shouting on somebody. I was without blinking was seeing her. I was afraid that if I will blank she will dissappear.

She walk and I sit in the car and when I look front she was not there.  Is she was imagination. I think. No she can't be. I had saw her. She was Athena not a ghost. If you will return back then I promise I will claim you back.

I go to my house and sit down on the couch and was thinking about her. She was real or fake. Then my door bell rings and check the door. When I open the door. I engulfed into a strong hug.

"Hi bro." He said.

"First leave me then say hi Eaddy. You are going to make me die here only." I said and he chuckled and leave me.

"Hi" He said

"So this is your soon. I think that you will come after 50 years.  But hmm... you come early." I said and we both laugh at this.

"So how are you?"

"I am fit and fine and you?" I asked.

"Same here and where is that girl who had steal your heart." He said and my face dropped.

"What happened bro?"  He said

"Come inside then I will tell you." I said and he nodded. And he come inside and comfort himself on the couch.  I sat across him.

"So what happened?" He asked and I was silent for few second before I tell him whole story.

"So this all happen" I said and he doesn't interpret. I was glad to have a friend like him he listen every word I said and he is understanding.

"So some photoshoped photos you got and in that me and your wife was present and she got photos which maybe real or not and you got to know that you sign divorce paper without you knowing."He said and I nodded.

"Bro this is all plan to break your marriage." He said and I was shock.

"What are you saying?" I asked him.

"I mean that maybe when you were signing some papers there must be contain divorce paper and  may be to break your marriage they show you those photos. But you choose to check them. That make them fear and when the reports has to come. Means 1 Week after then maybe he was stopped somewhere or something happens with that so that he come late. Or maybe someone knew you wife routine and they had hide those photos and divorce paper there where she can check. This is all plan to destroy your marriage." He said and it crossed my mind. Yes he can be right.

"Hey but there is one thing that you should know."I said to him

"What?" He asked.

"Well after knowing she hadn't cheated on me so I burn those divorce paper and no one knows that." I said and he smiled.

"So you are still married man?" He said and I nodded.

"Who could do this?" I asked him.

"Maybe he is close to you and as well as know your routine then the person had plan all these. And I have to say that person has got a brain."

"You are praising?" I asked.

"No, by the way we will find the culprit. I thought I will be tension free for one month but maybe I have to help you." He said

"You are here for whole month?"

"Yup Bro. "

He said and stand up and go to the room. He knows this house.  So I didn't have to show him. I freshen up and was thinking about the culprit that has done to us. He/she had destroyed me life. Who can do this. Who?

With this thought I sleep.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please Vote and comments