chapter 29

Hi kitties

Mike

After one month of working hard on the designs which I am not perfect on. We had finished those designs and today the result would be result declared which of the company is best. Athena had prepared a dress which is secret. I am currently driving to the location or venue. Last week we both went to visit kids. Athena was very happy to see them. Our relationship is converting like before and I am glad to have her back or else I would have all my life take the burden of Athena's death and i do regret not trusting her but those  photo shopped photos.  Athena was smiling. That beautiful smile was not leaving her face. OH GOD! I am falling for her all over again.

"Mike would you think I will win?" Athena asked me. I looked at her and smiled and put my hand on hers and squeezed it.

"I know you will win Athena. You are perfect and I know you will defeat him in just a snap of hands." I said and her smile grew wider.

"You are so much cute and you hive me motivation on every points that's why I love you so much." She said and I smiled

"I love you too." I said.

We were near the location when Athena spoke.

"Mike, I am very nervous about this show." She said

"Don't be nervous I am here with you and won't be leaving you till death separate us." I said and she glared at me.

"What?" I asked her

"Don't you dare you speak of death in front of me Mr. Mike Watson." She said angrily and I laughed.

"This is not funny." She shouted and I laughed more. we reached to the venue.

"First the function start. There is a surprise for you." I said and she looked confused.

"Looks over there." I pointed and she looked at the direction I pointed and she was shocked to see.

"When have they arrived?" She asked.

"Last night." I replied.

"Mommy." Twins said in unison. Athena kneel down and hug the twins. They both were also hugging their mother. It was really a long time for them to not to see each other.

"I really missed you guys." Athena said and kissed their forehead.

"We miss you too." They again said in unison. Twins!!!.

"Athena, honey how are you?" Mom asked Athena. Athena looked up and hugged her at once.

"I am fine and now more than fine." She said and Mom eyes were teary.

"Please don't leave without informing us." Mom said and Athena nodded. And then she hugged dad and dad patted her head.

"Athena won't you meet your father." Mr. James said and Athena hugs her father.

"I missed you all  badly." Athena said.

"Baby don't cry. If you win this competition that you will be able to go with us and can with us all over again." He said.

"I agree. I will win and will come with you guys. I can't live without you more."Athena said.

"All the best Mommy." Twins said and she smiled and nodded.

"Contest is going to start any soon." i said and she nodded. She went towards her section and I followed her. I was amazed by the clothes that her team and  she made. They all were beautiful. 

"Athena they all are very beautiful. I loved every dress." i said and she smiled.

"After all it is all of our hard work. Hard work can never go in vain." She said and I nodded. I was looking at everyone when my eyes land on David. He was kind of tensed. I decided to go towards him and ask him the reason. I go towards him but he already went away after looking at me. I know this person is hiding something from the day one when I looked at him first. I really have a feeling that he knows something which is very important that's why he have been tensed from last week only. I followed him and saw he was in gallery. What he is doing over here? 

"David Stop." I shouted but his feet don't stop.

"David Stop." I said and ran towards him and caught him.

"David what happened? Why are you tensed?" I could see worry in his eyes.

"Sir. Please save Athena. She is in great danger the person with whom she is contesting is very dangerous and if she fails he wouldn't do anything as she will destroy by herself but is she wins then she would be killed by him. This is all well planned game by him to destroy Athena" David said and I was shocked to respond.

"How do you know this?" I asked him

"One day when I was crossing I heard his conversation with a girl. I think her name was Sabrina. They were planning how they will try to kill Athena. They don't know that I know this but I am damn sure if she win today then she will be in big trouble. And one of my friend told me that in that company some clothes have been exported for the contest which are kind of not good at all. I am fearing that he wants Athena to win the competition so that he can kill her." David said.

"David come with me and help me with rescuing Athena." I said and he nodded and I called my in charge security and told them to keep eyes on Athena and protect her and then I called police and told them the situation and now they are on the way. The contest had been started and almost 5 dresses already been shown. My heart is beating crazily and I don't want to lose Athena after 5 years of being separating I just can't lose her at any cost.