Prologue

Hey everyone. This is not the the first chapter it is just an starting of the story. So that you can have something idea in your mind.

Athena

I was reading some documents and find some photos of Mike and other women. They were kissing and we're dating. I got and angry and then when I was about to leave I got some divorce paper and I saw that Mike had signature his part. My heart broken into million pieces.

I go to my room and start to pack my things. And take my purse and ready to leave. When I was near the door. I was stopped by the voice.

"Where are you going Athena." When I turned around I find Mike standing over there.

"It is none of your business." I yelled.

"It is my business. After all you are my wife."

"I was."

"What do you mean by was."

He was acting to strange that he doesn't know what happened. I take out the photos and divorce paper.

"You had cheated on me. And you had already give me divorce."

"No. I have not cheat on you."

"Don't lie to me. I had saw you many times but always ignore."

"That's it. You had also cheated on me with my friend Eaddy."

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have."

"That's it. Now you are blaming me for the work which I haven't done."

"You have done."

"I am leaving your house and listen you had cheated on me. So my hate will remain hate."

"Same here."

"Goodbye Mr. Watson."

"Goodbye forever."

And with that I left his house about thirty minutes of walking. Someone had stole my bag of clothes as well as my purse in which my ID was present.

In start only I told you it is not the chapter. It is just introduction. This story is going to be different because in this both had not cheated on each other. But some photoshopes photographs had destroyed their life that means both are guilty. So know the more. Wait for Chapter 1. Oh I forgot to say vote and comments