chapter 23

Hello kitties and I want to thank to a person whom I am writing this part. And I want to thank that author who had voted on my last to chapter. Thank you so much for voting on my chapter. 

Mike

It has been  one week and there is no sign of Athena. where is she? how is she? no nothing. She had trap me in very good manner. I can't go and see what is going on in California cause I can't leave kids alone. God please send someone who can help me in this situation and can help me. I heard the door bell and go and open the door. i smile widely seeing my parents on the door. It was looking like god had heard my prayers and sent my parents to help me.

"Daddy who is there?" I heard Josh and turn around to see him. He was still yawing. I smiled and look back to my parents who have confused look.

"He is my and Athena son. One more is there his name is Joel." The words left my mouth and mom get so much excited. I mentally chuckled

"Your grandparents has visited Josh and where is you brother?" I asked him

"I am here." Joel said and he was quite cheerful. I smiled

"So they are you grandparents. she is my mom and he is my dad." I introduced them to kids and kids squeal. Doesn't they squeal much but who care I love them.

"MY grand kids." Mom engulf them in the hug and they both giggled.

"How are you son?" Dad asked me and hug me

"I am fine dad. What about you?" I asked and he smiled

"You can see I am fit and fine." And we both laugh. Dad also greeted by kids. they both hug his leg and dad wasn't able to control himself. 

"So mom finally you had arrive soon enough." I said with a smile and hug her.

"Your dad take a one week day off so we decided to give you surprise but you only give me surprise."She said and I chuckled

"Where is Athena?" She asked and my face fell down

"What happened?" She asked

"I will tell you everything." I told her everything and also show the message

"I want to go California but I wasn't able to go because of kids. But now you are  here only so I request you please stay here and take care of kids until I come back with Athena. And this she will be mine only mine." I said and she smiled and nodded

"Go son I will take care of them and your dad also. I want my daughter back anyhow." She said and I nodded and kissed her cheek

"I will be going then and packing my things." I said and she nodded. I called Aiden and he pick up after few rings.

"Yes sir." he said

"Prepare my jet for California. and you will come along with me." I said. Even through I don't want to take him with me but he will help me somehow.

"Fine sir." and I hung up and started to pack my bag.

******

Evening time had already arrived and as mom is here that mean whole kitchen she is going to handle. And I am happy for that cause I had missed her food a lot.

"Mike dinner is ready." Mom and I went downstairs to have dinner

"Give me food first my stomach rats are about to suicide." I said causing everyone laugh. But i wasn't able to find kids.

"you will never change Mike." Dad said and I shook my head no

"By the way where are kids?" I asked

"They must be playing in backyard. I will call them." Mom said and I nodded. And she stand up from her sit and leave and few minutes she appeared and I saw kids were in full of mud.

"What were you doing." I asked them and they smiled innocently

"we were playing and suddenly Joel fell in mud I wanted to help him but I also fall in mud." Josh said and again smile innocently. I mentally slapped my forehead and when I see their face they melt my heart.

"Fine stop giving me that smiled and come on I will give you both a bath." I said and they both nodded and they followed me and after about 15 minutes they were freshen up and I take both of them on dinner table and we all have the dinner. and after having dinner I spend some of my time with others and tomorrow 9 in the morning I had my flight. I see the time and it was almost midnight. 

"Kids go to sleep it is already midnight." I said

"Okay daddy." they both said in unison and run towards their bedroom and I also go towards my bedroom and was happy to and meet Athena but not after I got another message from unknown number.

Going to meet your Ex wife Mr. Watson. Now the destruction has started

so guys do you like the chapter. if yes then vote and comment and this time I aiming for at least 3 votes and 1 comment