Chapter 1

hey everyone. there is something i wanted to tell you all that this story will be start fro the meeting of both of them. then might be after two chapters they will get married. i hope there is no problem with you all.

Athena

i wake because of morning sunshine. i wanted to sleep but then my dad call me out.

"Athena get up sweetheart. otherwise you are gonna miss your classes." my father said. then i yawn and try to wake up and see the time. "i have only 30 minutes to get ready for school." i get quick shower and tie my hair in ponytail. i don't like much make up so i put light makeup. and was ready to go school. yes you here me right i am in high school. my mother passed away when i was just a kid and my father loves me a lot. i ran downstairs.

"where are you going Athena." father said

"school."

"but today-"

"father i am getting late." I cut him off

"BUT ATHENA TODAY IS SUNDAY." he yelled

"what."

"then why you told me i will miss my classes."

"i was joking because you have to spend your rest of the day with me."

"oh. father you had disturb my dreams."

"i know sweetheart."

"okay. now should we go."

"first let eat the breakfast."

"ohh yeah"

my father is amazing chef. he cooks very delicious food. he is not cook he is boss of a company. on Sundays it is daughter and father day. we enjoy a lot. i sat on dining table and my favorite food was made. i hug my father for the food and he just smile. i eat the food. after that we go to see a movie. we love to see movie. then we hangout at the park and we eat ice cream and father take sugar free ice cream because he have diabetes.

but then also my father is two sweet. then we got to fair and enjoy it we take some rides and then i saw my watch it was nearly lunch time.

"father we should go and eat our lunch and you have to take your medicine remember." i said

"yeah honey. let's go."

then we both head towards a nearby restaurant. i love that restaurant because i love their foods very much. me and father go to shopping mall. i had not much take clothes but for father i do shopping because he always buys for me and not for him. i forced him to buy and he don't refuse me. then i take father to changing room to try some dresses and i said he also go. i was waiting outside. then i saw some fashionable dresses. i love them because i also want to become fashion designer. i was going towards them and by mistake i bump into someone. i saw up and i found the person in which i bump was a guy.

"i am sorry."

" no it is okay."

"no no i am really sorry. i wasn't looking forward."

"no problem."

then i saw that some paper were fallen down and i was about to take them but unfortunately my head was hit by that men.

"i am sorry." we said in unison. then we both laugh. i pick up the paper and put it back

"by the way my name is Mike Watson and you." he asked

"i am Athena James." i said.

"nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too."

"baby what are you doing there." someone said and we turn around and find girl was walking towards us.

"so you have  a girlfriend."

"yeah"

"Celeste." i said

"Athena what are you doing here." she said

"nothing just shopping with my father."

"ohh okay." i listened a sound and i know whose voice is it my father."

"okay guys i have to go bye." i said

and i go out off there.

"sorry father."

"it okay."

then we head towards our car and go to the house. then me and my father go to home and relax. me and my father have many common things and i love it.

do you like the first chapter. how it is it. if you like it then vote and comment.