I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

Start from the beginning

TRIGGER WARNINGS : guns, deaths

Patton POV
"It's been a long day,"  I sighed, swinging Emile and I's hands between each other.

"You can say that again,"  Emile laughed. 

"It's been a long day,"  I repeated jokingly. 

"I'm not getting involved in another one of these loops,"  Emile said sternly but he was smiling.

School got shut down because of Coronavirus so Emile and I are doing more friends hangouts.  It's been fun just hanging out like how we used to before we both started dating. 

I'm not looking forward to starting online school tomorrow, so Emile and I have been trying to hang out. We got coffee first, which has become a sort of tradition when we hang out.

Almost everything is already shut down so it's just coffee and the park. Well, we're waiting for Evan to show up. The third member to the Three Beansqueteers.

"Remy wants to isolate himself in my bedroom," Emile said, sitting down at one of the outside tables. "Claims he doesn't need a deadly virus to self quarantine himself but he'll 'suffer' and stay inside anyways."

"But you love him," I teased, making Emile smile and blush a bit. "And I know you well enough that you absolutely love the idea."

"Okay, yes I do," Emile admitted with a laugh. "But I will loose my mind if I have to stay inside for the next three weeks."

"Agreed," I sighed. "Logan can lock himself inside with his books but I can't do it. I need to see all my kiddos and make sure they're okay."

"I'm sure everyone will be okay," He laughed. "And you can just text someone." Emile's eyes darted behind me for a second and he smirked a bit.

I was about to turn around but that's when someone grabbed my shoulders and yelled 'boo!' in my ear. I squeaked in shock and practically fell out of my chair.

"Sorry Patton," Evan laughed, giving me a hug.

"You practically gave me a heart attack," I said, laughing about it now.

Evan sat down next to me, still laughing a bit.  Emile handing him the cup of tea we got him ahead of time. 

"I'm so sorry Patton,"  Evan said again.  "I just couldn't help myself."

"That was hilarious,"  Emile laughed. 

"You two are so mean,"  I teased. 

"Oh you love us,"  Emile said lovingly.

"Well, you two are my best friends,"  I told them.  "And Remy...and Virgil...well Roman too...and obviously Logan but he's my boyfriend...and of course Quinn and Damien and Remus too."

"Oh my goodness we broke him,"  Emile laughed.

Evan was about to say something when someone walked out of the coffee shop.  They were crying but obviously trying not to show it.  Luckily, we were the only people around since of the whole virus thing.

The person sat down in the corner stared at the floor for a few seconds, and then slammed their head into the table.

We all jumped a bit in shock and exchanged confused glances.  But then Evan tilted his head and seemed to realize something.

"Emery?"  Evan asked. 

The person raised their head and hatred filled his eyes.  He had heterochromia and it was honestly beautiful.  One blue and one green.