Threesome? or Four?

Start from the beginning

Todoroki grabbed Bakugou's hair, and lifted his head up forcefully. “You~ don’t get to tell me what to do, Brat. I will fill your tight, little, pussy with all of my cum, till I decide I am done. And since you are a good little cum slut you will let daddy fill you.” Todoroki says, watching Bakugou’s eyes roll back in his head, and having Bakugou bite his lower lip. 

Todoroki knew he was being very rough with Bakugou, but they had been texted earlier that week, and had set up a safe word, which Bakugou hadn’t used. Shoto was still making sure that Bakugou could talk at any point in time, and he did his best to not thrust to fast right away. The sight of the blond under him, biting his lip and the pure ecstasy on his face almost pushed Todoroki over the edge though. 

The text conversation the two shared shocked Shoto at first, but after Bakugoes explanation he understood. Bakugou told Shoto that he had never bottomed, and that he didn’t ever really want to ask Karishma about it. Kirishima saw Bakugou as a strong, dominant, and powerful boyfriend, (Manly in Kirishima's words) so he always topped Kirishima, but he did want to try being a bottom. So when Shoto showed up he immediately looked at Bakugou, and earlier wehn Bakugou was going to try and top him, Bakugou gave Shoto a hesitating look and took it as he signed. Todoroki also found out about a few of Bakugou's kinks while they talked about him being part of their threesome.

(Consent is extremely important, and being safe and respectful is a key point in sex. This is conventual, because yes Bakugou remembers the safe word and has just refused to use it. He could use it at anytime and Todoroki would stop.)

Shoto tightened his grip on Bakugou, and started to pound into Bakugou till he was screaming, but unable to talk. Knowing Bakugou liked to be burnt, Todoroki used his left hand to lightly burn Bakugou's waist.

“Ah-AH-Sh-Shit- SHOTO~!” Bakugou yells, coming onto the sheets and yelling in ecstasy.

“Hahaha, not such a, Ah~” Deku says, trying to teach Bakugou, but instead Kirishima starts to pound into Deku’s prostate with his hand. 

“Don’t tease him, or I'll let him pound you.” Kirishima says, cocky.

“Oh, Bakugou won’t even be able to stand once I'm done, but I will gladly pound him too.” Shoto says laughing, just slowly thrusting into Bakugou. 

“I-I can st-still stand T-Todoroki.” Bakugou says, tired, and panting.

“Then I guess I will need to change that.” Shoto says, pulling out and flipping Bakugou on his back. 

“Ow-Watch it you Icy Hot bastard or I'm going to-” Bakugou says before Shoto lifts his legs onto his shoulders.

Lining up at Bakugoes entrance, Shoto teased him. “What are you going to do? I can make this a lot more painful if you want to.” SHoto says slowly pushing into Bakugou, teasing him.

“St-STop teasing me-ah~” Bakugou says as Shoto pushes all the way in, and hit's Bakugou's prostate. 

This time Shoto didn’t go slow, instead Shoto started off pounding into Bakugou. Bakugou was so sensitive so he started to claw at Shoto’s chest from over stimulation. Leaving red marks, Bakugou was arching his back and Deku was giggling slightly, at Katchan losing control. 

“You d-damn nerd, I’m going to-kill  you-ah~” Bakugou says, reaching over to Deku, with smoke emanating from Bakugou's hands.

Todoroki activated his quirk, and ran his finger down Bakugou's chest, leaving a weak burn down his chest. “Don’t hurt him now, or I will pin those hands above your head, and face fuck you.” Todoroki says, rubbing Bakugou's waist.