Threesome? or Four?

Start from the beginning

Todoroki turned Bakugou around roughly and pulled down his pants. Roughly, Todoroki teased Bakugou's holes with his tongue, and Bakugou couldn't stay quiet. 

The lewd noises coming from them caused Deku and Kirishima to look over. "W-wow, I um... Todoroki, Bakugou's never bottomed before so you will need to stretch him out, and be careful." Kirishima says, a little worried, but also aroused. 

"I could say the same with Deku, don't hurt the little virgin, make sure he is stretched out fully." Todoroki says sliding one finger into Bakugou. 

"D-Don't, I-Icy-H~Hot." Bakugou tries to speak, as Todoroki uses his left hand to heat up Bakugou's insides, and to pump his finger as quickly as possible. "Sh-Shit Canadian Flagi~S-Stop using your q-quirk~" Bakugou says, barely able to even stand.

Taking out his finger, Todoroki threw Bakugou onto the bed, face down next to Deku and took off all of the explosive boy's clothes. "You know my name, use it." Todoroki says, firmly. 

Kirishima, took off his own shirt, and Deku's was already long gone, but Bakugou and Todoroki didn't notice. Instead Todoroki took off his own clothes and Bakugou watched. Even though he was still panting slightly he decided to mock Shoto slightly.  "I guess the curtains do match the drapes, Icy-Hot." Bakugou says, laughing lightly. 

"Ha, let's see how much longer you can make those jokes." Todoroki says, spreading Bakugou's ass. "I'm going to destroy this sweet, little, virgin pussy of yours Bakugou." Todoroki says, lining up his member with Backugou's entrance. 

“N-No, Sh-Shoto im not stretched eno-!” Bakugou yells as SHoto thrust into him. Shoto got most of his members into Bakugou, but not all of it. Shoto looked down and flicked his tongue in a disapproving manner. Shoto spit, and Bakudou tried to hit at Todoroki but he couldn't reach him. Deku and Kirishima were now completely entranced and concerned with the two boys next to them. 

“T-Todoroki-! P-Plese~st-stop, it won-! It wont go in anymore!” Bakugou yells, with tears starting to build in his eyes. 

“Dude, stop, you didn’t stretch him at all.” Kirishima says slightly pushing Shoto. 

“Oh, shut up, you're too hard to talk to. I know the sight of Bakugou like this is turning you on. Just prep Deku he looks so needy.” shoto says grabbing Bakugou's waist tightly with one hand, and pushing Kirishima lightly with the other. 

“Don’t tell me what to do, you have our dick in my boyfriend, and you didn’t even do what I asked.” Kirisma says, post at Todoroki. 

“Your right, your boyfriend let me-” Todorki says, thrusting the rest of his member into Bakugou, and Bakugou yelled in plain, and a hint of pleasure. “Top him, and not you, so I recommend you focus on Deku, he's going to start feeling left out.” Todoroki says, grabbing Bakugou’s waist again with his other hand, and starting to slowly thrust into Bakugou. 

“K-Kirishima, I-I’m AH~ I’m fine~ S-Shit, Icy-H-Hot i-if you c-cum~” Bakugou says, clawing at his sheets, and feeling the tears start to fall. 

Embarrassed Bakugou buries his face into the bed, and Deku smiles weakly. “Oh, I wouldn't get too cocky, Midoria, I will make you feel even better then he feels, except I won’t let you feel any pain.” Kirishima says, pulling off Deku’s pants, and watching Deku squirm.

“Shit-Bakugou, you feel amazing-” Shoto says, starting to slowly speed up his thrusts. 

“I-I swear to g-go-god~ if y-you cum i-nside~! I will kill you~” Bakugou yells at Todoroki, looking over at him, not looking at Deku.