I get my paper and look at it. It's a lab for velocity. This is so stupid, I'd rather do notes. I hate labs because I don't like group activities.

"You need to be in groups of three, no more, no less." Everyone looks around, giving their friends the look. Everyone knows that look, the one that says you are my fucking partner.

"Gerard," I hear two voices say. I look around, one was Mikey, I know that for sure. He comes up to me and says, "Hey, partner up with me and Ray?"

"No way, loser," Taylor says, laying her hand on my shoulder.

"Actually, I'll go with my brother," I say, smiling at her. She just rolls her eyes and mumbles a bunch of shit I can't hear.

"I really don't want to do this lab," I mutter while walking over to where Ray is sitting.

*

I throw all my things in the back seat of Elena's car and climb in afterwards, laying across the seats. I'm tired, mad, and fucking sad as hell.

"How did school go, Gerard?" Elena asks, reaching her arm back and rubbing my side.

"Well," I start, sitting up slowly. "My ex-best friend wants to beat the hell out of me, I miss Frank, I'm tired, I miss Frank, this girl wont leave me alone, and I miss.... Frank."

"Honey, we all miss him," she says softly, looking at me in the rear view mirror. "It's only a matter of time before he wakes up."

I sigh and lay back down, waiting for Mikey to get here so we can just go home.

"We're going to run by the hospital, I prepared a bag for you in case you wanted to stay the night tonight," Elena says casually, making eye contact with me again in the rearview mirror.

"I don't know yet. I'm not sure I can really trust my reactions after all of that." I realize it's a little stupid to get so upset over something that couldn't even determine how late or soon he'll wake up. For all I know, that could happen to comatose people all the time. Nothing is certain. I don't even know if he loves me anymore. Sure, his note said so, but... Things change.

She doesn't get a chance to reply, give me advice, or try to cheer me up because Mikey climbs into the front seat, all smiles and giggles. "Hey, guys," he says excitedly.

"What's got you all smiles today?" Elena asks, putting the car in drive and pulling away from the curb.

He sighs happily and giggles like I little girl, "Ray told me he loves me." After stating that, I can see a bright red blush climb its way up his neck and onto his cheeks, making him look sunburnt.

"Oh, that's wonderful, dear!" Elena exclaims, reaching over and patting his shoulder.

I don't say anything in fear of crying or letting my jealousy show. I'm Hally for him, it's really great that he's found someone who makes him happy, someone who be can be comfortable around, love, be happy with, and hopefully, if it lasts, have a family with.

He turns around and looks at me, his smile faltering only slightly when he sees my lack of joy. "What's wrong, Gee?"

"Everything is wrong, Mikey," I say darkly, my eyebrows furrowing and voice shaking. I sound more angry than sad, but it's probably my guard, which I'm so used to putting up when I'm upset.

"Will you tell me about it?" He asks, reaching his arm back to hold my clenched fist.

"Maybe later. After I see Frank." He nods his head and removes his hand, turning back around.

*

We sign into the hospital, going to Frank's room afterwards. He's still laying on his back, arms on his sides, IV in his arm and heart monitor beeping a steady tempo. His face is relaxed like it is every time I walk in here, eyes fluttered shut, lips partially open.

I stay by the doorway, arms crossed, feeling betrayed without reason.

Mikey is beside the bed, talking to Elena and sometimes saying things to Frank. "I miss you, buddy." He chuckles a little and grabs Frank's hand, holding it with both of his. "I have good news, great news! I was saying good bye to Ray after school today, and after he kissed me, he told me that he loves me." He laughs for a moment, smiling and thinking of the wonderful memory. "I was so shocked. I mean, I love him too, but I didn't say it at first, so he thought I didn't feel the same way and started panicking. He apologized a million times, so I had to shut him up, and the only way to do that is kiss him. And then I told him I love him too." It didn't seem like he put as much detail in it as their probably was, but that's okay. It's a nice memory, and I'm pretty sure it's really odd telling someone about you being kissed.

Mikey walks back to me, looking at me with a sad smile, "Why don't you go talk to him?"

"I'm afraid to," I mumble.

"You weren't afraid to when you spent every possible second here with him." He nudges me to go towards the bed, but I stand mg ground, leaning against the doorframe.

"That was before I thought he was about to wake up. Now I just feel like it's going to keep happening every time I touch and talk to him until he just dies. I couldn't live if that happened."

"Gerard, everything's okay," he assures me, "everything is fine, just go talk to him."

I nod my head, trusting him. I take small strides, slowing my pace, to his bed until I'm right beside it, leaning against it. I take his hand, lacing my fingers with his.

I open my mouth, trying to find words to say, but I'm cut off. It's not a voice, just.. Sounds. The heart monitor speeds up again, but not only his eyes twitch, his body does too. His hand tightens on mine, then lets go, as do I. I jerk my hands away and back away from the bed, watching the numbers on the heart monitor go up.

Tears form in my eyes. This isn't happening. Doctor Iero and the two nurses in charge of taking care of Frank, Lauren and Austin, come in. I get pushed out of the way, Lauren trying to get me to listen to her.

"Hey, hey, calm down," she says, sitting me down in a chair a few feet away. "Come on, it be alright."

I look at her, then back at Frank's dad and Austin, watching through blurry vision as they check everything, figuring out what's happening.

"He isn't waking up," I say. "He isn't waking up."

*~*~*~*~*

Idk if that shit actually happens when people are comatose, but I felt like doing that so it happened.

Keep your eyes out for another update, I haven't had school yesterday or today, so I have a lot of time to think and yeah.

Hope you liked it

xoCrashFire

Saved By My Bully (Frerard)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें