Chapter 13: Normal day at break

Y/n's pov

"I'll be at the field today." Yeji said and I teased her.

"Somebody on a date?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm meeting lia so we can talk."

"Talk about?" I teased and she hit me shoulder.

"Now that's becoming a habit." I said and Laughed.

"I'll be going now, see ya!" Yeji ran away from me and I didn't get a chance to complain.

"Little bastard." I said and shook my head smiling.

I walk and accidentally bumped into jin.

"Sorry." I said and sent an apologetic smile at him.

"It's okay y/n~ssi." Jin said with a huge smile. Somebody is in a good mood.

"Cheery today aren't we?" I said starting a conversation.

"Today is a great day. In fact, Wanna join me for a little snack in the cafeteria? Promise I won't do any flirty things." He raised his right hand. I acted like I was in deep thinking.

"Only if you can buy me food."

"You got a deal."

Me and Jin started to talk more comfortably and civil. Sure he has a side that I don't entirely like, But he can be pretty friendly and serious with a friend. Guess he is alright. But he is part of that damn picture with taehyung..

"Pizza?" Jin asked as we got in line with the rest of the students. I nodded.

"I'll buy both of us a drink at the other side. Be right back." I said and he nods in agreement.

I took out my wallet and bought a can of coke and a bottle of water. I sat down on an empty table and pulled out my phone to see text messages.

Lee Jieun
Have you seen him? I'm starting to get tired of sleeping in a motel here.

Me
I still haven't seen him in school. I'll update you if I do.

"Girlfriend?" Jin asked and noticed he was slightly looking at my phone.

"Just a friend." I said and closed my phone pulling the plate of a sliced pizza near me.

"Here." I gave him the can of coke and he thanked me and started to eat.

"So why are you in a good mood?" I asked and turned my body position sideward so I can hear him better.

He did that smile again in the hallway. "The girl I've been chasing for months finally said yes to one date with me."

"Which girl?" I teased and jin rolled his eyes.

"I have not been with that too manu girls." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"Dude that table of women has been looking at you since you sat here. Don't think I haven't notice." I pointed and he looked to see that I was indeed right.

He clicked his tongue. "Well I am that attractive."

I pushed him and he laughed. "Confident bastard." I said and he laugh even more.

"How 'bout you? Any girl or boy I should know about?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Complicated unfortunately."