Chapter 2: introductions

Y/n's pov

"Hi! I'm hwang yeji. Guess we'll be roommates then?" A girl with a very interesting eyes greeted me when I walked in the dorm room.

I faked a smile and bowed a bit to show politeness. If I will create a reputation here then I will act like my brother. Kind and a gentleman.

"I'm Kim y/n. Nice to meet you yeji." I said and she smiled.

"Thank god. You're one of the nice one." she said thankfully. I laughed and sat on my bed testing how soft it is.

"What do you mean 'one of the nice ones.'?" I asked emphasising how she said it.

"I met a woman on the way here and I accidentally bumped into her. I already said sorry but she cut me off and cursed me off too." She explained and I couldn't been more bored of this conversation.

"Looks like somebody is having a bad morning. School doesn't start till the next two weeks and You're already starting to have friends like miss grumpy pants from earlier." I teased and she laughed.

"You're not so bad kim. I might consider you as a friend." She said and I smiled.

'Honey you're too nice for this world.'

"I'm going to roam around campus for a while. Want to come?" She offered standing up.

"Nah I'l stay here and finishing unpacking. You go ahead and inform me if there's any other moody bitches here." I said jokingly and she laughed.

When I heard the door close I dropped my smile. I opened a box beside my table and it revealed all my weapons I have or may not have to use.

It was just my three section staff that I mastered when I was 15. and a taser gun. I encountered some messed up people and you don't know when to use these stuff.

I bumped into a few bad people in the past and they taught me how to fight when needed. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't of had the courage to avenge my twin.

I took the pocket knife from the box putting it in my jean pocket for safety measures. I'm paranoid but I don't care. I still have a task to finish and I won't let anyone get in the way.

~~

After finish unpacking my whole stuff I heaved out a sigh.

The windows were really large so It was nice to have it. I like looking out on the window to study it and how the public changes quickly to small building to larger ones.

Studying everything around my surroundings is a hobby for me.

"Hey." Yeji greeted me with a tired voice closing the door shut.

"People are that bad huh?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Guys are a flirt and jerks at the same time." She said and I laughed.

"What happened?" I asked like I care, which I don't.

Yeji told me that a guy name Jin kept complimenting her about her eyes, hair and outfit. He just wouldn't stop. Until a girl out of no where slapped the guy hard.

"Damn that girl is aggressive." I joked and she laughed.

"This gets better. She kept nagging to him that he has a girlfriend and why would he flirt to someone like me." Yeji rolled her eyes on the last bit.

"You walked away?" I assumed and yeji scoffed.

"Dude no I slapped the girl and left. That guy Jin called out for me but I ignored the two of them. Some guys just wants us for our appearance." She said and I whistled lowly.

"Yeji.. You're my person now." I said seriously and we both laugh. "Seriously! I've never met anyone who stands up to themself not even my br-" Y/n widen her eyes and covered her mouth.

She never talked about her brother to anyone. Even her mom. It was such a sensitive topic that she never ever mentions taehyung.

"Not even who?" Yeji asked but I remained silent.

"Y/n? You okay? You're shaking." Yeji held my hand that was shaking violently. I quickly pulled away and left the room.

I needed to get out of here and fast. I walked fastly towards the exit door but I bumped into a girl.

"Hey!" She said in shock. I didn't knew I was running when I bumped into her.

I looked on her face and got speechless. She was the same girl from before. The girl I walked past with.

"Sorry.." I mumbled and never allowed myself to bet lost into somebody's eyes. I pushed open the door, breathing in slowly.

"shit.." I whispered when I realized I freaked out yeji. She might pressure me into telling her and I might break down for the first time in a while.

I inhaled for a long time and exhaled calmly. Breathing slowly makes me feel calmer and it never failed me.

"If you're having a panic attack.." Somebody behind me said and I turned around. "I'm not going to drag you to the clinic."

I chuckled playfully. "I never said you could touch me." I said and the girl smirked at my response.

"Jennie kim." Instead of bowing she extended her hand for me to reach.

I smiled and shook it anyways feeling her warm hand on mine. "Kim y/n."

"Same last name eh?" She said in amusement and I nodded chuckling a bit.

"You're new." She pointed out and I was the first one to let go of the handshake. She frowned a bit when my hand left hers.

"Isn't it obvious? I don't know anything about this school or anybody in it."

Jennie smirked like she planned something in her mind. "I can tour you."

I was about to agree but somebody else stepped in coughing.

"Jen." A girl said and jennie looked at her side to only sigh in frustration.

"Jihyo come on.. Just one." Jennie said and this Jihyo girl shook her head that made jennie groan.

"Fine. Bye y/n." She winked at me before leaving.

"Sorry she was suppose to clean the cafeteria before school starts. I'm park Jihyo the school president."

I bowed and she smiled. "Kim Y/n."

"Nice to meet you y/n. The principal said I'll tour you. you ready?"

I nodded with a smile and followed her everywhere.

Jihyo seemed to be responsible and uptight. But I could see something inside her that made her interesting. Especially the fact that she's part of the photo.

~~