page 12 - anxiously waiting

Page 12

________________

Dear hidden scars,

I watched you walk away from me and it felt weird, knowing that you just talked to me.

After you sat into your table, your guy appeared and i suddenly saw your smile. You look at him as if he was the most precious person in the world. And in your world, that was the truth.

I heave a sigh and started eating. Somehow, I felt a little conflicted. It was still painful too see you with him but I guess this was the right for me.

For us.

Part of me was still regretting everything but my mind was kind of relieved that we could finally talk and end that "something" between us.

That "something" that we couldn't even define.

I looked to my cup and again, i looked the smiley face on it. Funny how I smiled upon seeing that yet it still felt heavy inside.

From once again, i didn't even bother to look at you right now and continue to finished my paperworks and music sheets.

My hand started writing on the music sheets that i need to finished to.

I was in the middle of the writing and drowning in calculations when i suddenly heard the two of you laughing. Despite saying I wouldn't look anymore, I glanced at your direction and you were already preparing to leave.

That moment, our gaze met each other and you nodded. I, too, nodded in response as i watched your backs until I couldn't see you anymore.

I heaved a sigh and leaned against the chair.

Tomorrow, huh?

That might be the last time I would see you.

I guess I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

Anxiously waiting,
Taehyung.