Page 00 - hidden scars

___________

Dear Hidden Scars,

Yes you...

Thank you for the months that you've stayed.

Thank you because you always made me laugh and smile whenever we are talking.

Thank you to those late night talks, sweet messages, jokes, and calls even they turned to memories now.

Thank you because you gave a light into my darkness world even in a short period of time.

Thank you because you was there whenever i felt so down and hopeless.

You always makes me smile whenever i'm sad.

Sending a funny memes,
Your sweet voice messages
and calls even i didn't request you to do about it.

I was so happy and lucky because i met a girl like you.

Hey,

Do you still remember how we first talked?

Do you still remember how we started our convo?

Because me, I still remember those.

Started with a "Hey"

Following by "Yow"

I said " Wanna hear a jokes"

You said "Yes, i would love to"

I typed my joke saying,

"What app into your phone that have a thick face?"

You asked, "what?"

I said " Facebook... book is a thick, ayt? then so face"

"Its LAME as AFF"

You replied, "Are you kidding me?"

But after that we laughed and laughed.

I dont know, it is just a night but it seems we fell in our own traps.

We talked like we are really know each other.

We just go with the flow with a smile into our face.

Laughing like there is no tomorrow.

We just changing our own numbers, accounts and we continue there our own chit- chatting.

Seriously, never expecting that we were gonna talked like this so long. Never expecting that you will came into my life.

I dont know how it started with these feelings.

Its just one day, you confessed that you like me and i was too. I started courting you.

Day by day, you never fails to make me laugh again and again and again.

We're always saying i miss you's,

goodnight's

goodmorning's

Your sweet words that can my heart melt.

Sending your cute pictures that always made my day. Even i am busy sometimes, you never get tired of waiting me. You nevet get tired, leaving a messages with a cute stickers. You never get tired of chatting me; sending messages like

"Have you eaten?"

"I miss you, take care of yourself"

"Don't stress yourself"

"Be happy and enjoy"

"If you need something, i am always for you"

"Reminder, you are worth it, baby"

"You are my king"

"You are handsome just the way you are."

There is always a time too that we are fighting but then after that we are okay again. You chase me and saying sorry and i am too and we're back again in our own good moods.

You're the first girl who accepted me for who am I.

You're the first girl who doesn't care what the others might say.

You're the girl who said to me that i was enough and i am handsome just the way i am.

You're the girl, my happy pill.

You're the girl, my universe, my light, my everything.

Funny isn't it? Because all of that became a memories.

Yes, a memories. A fucking memories.

I dont know what was happened but one day, you stop chatting me— no, we stop chatting.

No goodmorning,

No goodnight's

No i miss you's

No replies.

No conversations.

I am hurt that time. I cried. You left without saying anything. Without an explanation. It is so hard. I always thinking about that—

Did i do something wrong?

What happened?

Why did you stopped?

Lots of unsaid words and questions that never been answered and here i am still holding on, hoping and prayed to God, that one day, you will chat me or see you.

And i guess He answered my prayer and my questions that never been answered since you was left.

I saw you...
with another man, holding your hands.

It is so hard to forget the person you used to talk everyday especially when she became the center of your universe turn someone else's universe.

Our story is just getting started yet the destined end it like it was easy.

Maybe they are right.

"We're bound to meet but not meant to be together."

Maybe we just met to learn a lessons and that lessons, we'll use these to those who really destined for us— to the right one's for us.

And i hope that lessons will be our way to our own forever's.

Hey you,

"Its me, your hidden scars, your almost, your what if's and the one you ghost away.

Your hidden scar,
Taehyung.