XVII 🔞

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

"Daddyyyy!"

"What is it baby boy?"

Kongpob asked sitting down, so Arthit could sit in his lap.

"What do you need?"

He asked touching Arthit's growing belly. Arthit give Kongpob a little smirk and touched his hair, caressing it softly.

"Again?"

"What do you mean again?" Kongpob asked.

"We just had sex, like two or three hours ago."

"And? As if having sex multiples times a day is something abnormal. Especially for you!"

"For pregnant people it is!" Kongpob replied.

"Wait are you rejecting me daddy?"

Arthit asked with a bit of a tone almost tearing up.

"No baby boy, I'm not."

Kongpob answered putting his hands on Arthit's  back squeezing the sides slightly.

"It sounded like you were!"

"But I am not! Do you want me to prove it?"

Kongpob asked sneaking few kisses on Arthit's neck.

"Please do!"

The younger said almost begging and already feeling his cock getting hard with just with those kisses.

"God I can't resist your horny little ass baby."

Kongpob said already taking off the clothes leaving both of them naked.

"What if I had said no?"

He asked while kissing Arthit's chest playing a little with his sensitive nipples.

"Oh daddy you would be in our bed hands tied while I ride your thick cock just like you used to tie me."

Kongpob moan with just the image.

"Would you like it daddy? See me bouncing up and down on your cock while you're tied and unable to touch me?"

Once again Kongpob moaned. He stopped all his rough sex and bdsm play since the younger told him that he didn't enjoy it. But five months into pregnancy and Arthit became the beast on bed. And now Kongpob loves submitting to the younger.

"You know I would, you know I like when you take control."

Arthit was now fully naked with his hands on his cock touching it softly.

"Do you want me to tie you down daddy kong?"

Arthit whispered in his ear.

"Yes."

This was enough for Arthit to get up and make his way to their bedroom, with a very eager Kongpob behind him. Without needing instructions Kongpob laid in bed and pull his arms up waiting for Arthit to tie him up.

Arthit tied him up in a quick motion and positioned himself in the bed beside Kongpop and he lowered himself to take Kongpob's length in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down slowly first but picked up the pace right after.

"Baby I'm close, please stop!"

Kongpob said trying to move his arms, but Arthit ignored him and kept sucking until Kongpob came in his mouth with a loud moan. Arthit lifted himself and admired his daddy who's still trying to recover from the orgasm, when Kongpob opened his eyes Arthit gave him a smirk and turned around showing his back, he got on his fours and lift his ass up so Kongpob could see his hole clearly.