VII

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

"Arthit if they do anything or say anything to hurt you in any way please tell me. I don't want you keeping anything from me. I want you to believe me and promise me that. Will you?"

"Yes I promise."

"Ok. As for now it's bed time. You'll be sharing the bed with me until I could get you a smaller one in here. That's not bothersome is it?"

Mr Suthiluk asked me when we entered his room. His room is so huge. He has a really big bed that could fit ten people at the same time. There's a few shelves full of books and it's smells so musky just like him. Everything was decorated in deep brown. It represented the man in front of me without a doubt.

"It's fine, I won't be bothered Mr Suthiluk."

Well who am I kidding. I'm totally bothered!

I could feel him frowning for no reason. I looked down at my feet hoping that Mr Suthiluk didn't noticed my bright red blush. My blush only got redder by the second when Mr Suthiluk started stripping down into his underwear.

Seeing Mr Suthiluk in his boxer not only made me blush redder than a tomato but it also had me painfully aroused. Truthfully I don't know if I'll survive the night sleeping in the same bed as the man I have huge crush on. And he's not making it anywhere near easier also.

"Well come on get on the bed, we both have to be up early tomorrow morning."

Mr Suthiluk said as he held the blankets up for me. Hearing Mr Suthiluk snapped me out of my thoughts. I awkwardly shuffled over to the bed and slowly climbed in trying to make sure my arousal stay hidden. Suddenly I felt a hot breath near my ears followed by sexy husky voice.

"Are we still not clear on addressing me daddy?"

No! I don't think sleeping in the same room is going to work!

🌸🌸🌸

I woke up to the feeling of warmth surrounding me. I didn't want to open my eyes because I was afraid that once I did, the warmth will disappear. But at the same time I want to open them to sate my curiosity. I warred with myself for a few minutes before finally opening my eyes to the greatest sight I ever saw.

Curled around me sleeping was Mr Suthiluk. He must unconsciously scooted near me sometime during the night. If this was going to happen every night then I'll love sleeping here for as long as he let me. I watched him sleep like a crazy stalker until I was startled by his alarm blaring next to me.

Mr Suthiluk grumbled something before rolling over on top of me and reaching his arm out hitting the alarm causing it to fall to the floor and break into pieces. Mr Suthiluk grumbled something again before putting his whole weight on me, keeping me trapped under his delicious body. The only problem about this was that I was incredibly turned on and he was literally crushing me with his weight.

"Daddy, daddy please wake up! You're crushing me."

I said loudly as I wiggle around trying to wake him up.

"Fine! Be quite."

Mr Suthiluk mumbled before moving around. He moved on top of me as he rubbed his groin against me, making both of us moan loudly. Mr Suthiluk keep dry thrusting his hips against me until I cum.

I'm pretty sure he cum too!

🌸🌸🌸

After about an hour Mr Suthiluk finally woke up.